PUBLICITY: done! What's NEW?

• PUBLICITY: done! What's NEW?

I don't know if you noticed.
    But in the last weeks the registers in your game stiddari rise from 448 players to 540 (that means 92 new registers).

Knowing that the accounts in the TOP are two advanced for somebody to start playing your game at the moment, even like that you have 3 new families playing it, and just one reason can justify this: PASSION FOR THE GAME.

So that means that the vendetta ex-players still love the game and want to play it again.

You can noticed by this image a kind of reborn of your game, comparing even with the most active of the 3 games you have created:

Me and DonSacha, we have made the publicity to your game as we promised.
    Even if in nowadays it is impossible to contact you, or have some answer from you to the emails sent...
    We are moved by the passion by this game just. And your game was a project that we use to believe.

During those days lots of things were made to make this game live again and also motivate you to do something for the old and new members of this community.

TWO FORUNS were made (to support the new foreign players in stiddari):
    stiddari.briceboard.com/ (45 registered players)
    stiddari.forumais.com/ (28 registered players)

TWO YOUTUBE VIDEOS were made (to make publicity to your game):
    youtube.com/watch?v=YzOIJvHlexQ
    youtube.com/watch?v=klpoX7BNVnA

3 FACEBOOK GROUPS WERE CREATED TO REUNITE THE VENDETTA EX-PLAYERS OF EACH COUNTRY:

SPAIN (154 members):

PORTUGAL (71 members):

FRANCE - FOUNDED YESTERDAY (40 members):

ALSO WAS FOUND THE FACEBOOK GROUP OF THE ITALIAN VENDETTA EX-PLAYERS (169 members):

I'VE MADE 4 USERS SCRIPTS TRANSLATING THE GAME FOR OTHER LANGUAGES (that are being used by some players right now):
    userscripts.org/scripts/show/171469

userscripts.org/scripts/show/172700
    userscripts.org/scripts/show/171469
    userscripts.org/scripts/show/171311

YOU HAVE 3 BRAND NEW FAMILIES ON THE GAME:

AND ALL OF THIS NEW PLAYERS ARE HERE BECAUSE YOU GAVE US HOPE AND WE BELIEVE IN YOUR CAPACITIES AS A PROGRAMMER, WE LIKE YOUR GAME AND MOSTLY WE BELIEVED IN THE LAST PROMISE YOU HAVE MADE ON THIS FORUM:

I also have lost 2 entire nights translating in English one file that you send to me.
    After that I couldn't contact you any more, you didn't tried to contact me.
    Send 2 or 3 emails you couldn't find 5 minutes to answer...

I don't know if you already realise, but you're loosing a great opportunity in here.
    You can have a server full of players from all the corners of the world and you are just wasting it.
    This forum is totally dead.... This community is dying.

You come here mostly just to wish "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Easter" to your "beloved community" and say "this project is not abandoned, I will have time soon"...
    But everyday more becomes "too late" to make revive this project.
    I think that 90% of your community don't believe that this game will run in "full power" again...

So questions in the heads of all the players of this community are:
    It will be really a new server soon? If yes, there are some predicted date?
    Have you already started to look into this project again? Have you started improving something? Programming something new?
    How about the translations? It still on the plan to have the game in other languages?

Just please do not be so "vague" like you use to be in the past years.
    Tell us the truth. If this project is not to continue or not to be improved just tell us the truth.

We don't care if you don't translate the game yet, we still can be using the "user scripts" for the translation. WHAT WE REALLY NEED is a new server starting from the zero (AT LEAST)!

The post was edited 8 times, last by LuCiaN ().

• Hello I'm Empty's Miss. I played in the servervidor vendetta.es number 9. Alli pass long hours of my day, and as more people knew more and more interesting to play. I made friends with my fellow family and other families too, until I made friends with people who were my opponent in the game. The game was part of our life, it was like the time of release and fun. I was very sad when it closed, and this new opportunity today to play again makes me very happy. I can not wait for September and start arriving on our server, all from 0. It will be great to share again this passion we feel, with friends, acquaintances and rivals. all together to give life to this that we are both waiting.

See you in September!
    and careful with me that being a woman is not my weakness is my strength! haha

kisses for everyone!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by EmptysMiss ().

• RE: PUBLICITY: done! What's NEW?

Original von DemoN
    I also have lost 2 entire nights translating in English one file that you send to me.

Would you please contact me? I'd like to have a look at the file you speak of to translate it myself. I was actually thinking about translating the game on my own but duo to it being spread over so many pages I didn't feel like going through the troubles and maybe end up forgetting half of it. Don't get me wrong, by no means do I mean to offend you but from what I can tell both my German and my English are better than yours and I doubt that having multiple translations to chose from can hurt the game in any way.

One day you'll say "Why is everyone dead?
    Why didn't we just do what Kim Jong Il said?"

Original von Illia5
    Original von DemoN

Would you please contact me? I'd like to have a look at the file you speak of to translate it myself. I was actually thinking about translating the game on my own but duo to it being spread over so many pages I didn't feel like going through the troubles and maybe end up forgetting half of it. Don't get me wrong, by no means do I mean to offend you but from what I can tell both my German and my English are better than yours and I doubt that having multiple translations to chose from can hurt the game in any way.

No problem... It will be a pleasure to contact you...

By the way, you have two mistakes in your "perfect English"...
    "duo" - I think you mean "due"
    "chose" - you forgot about one "o", it is "choose"
    As far as I'm concerned, I think it is like that... :D

And this expression "by no means do I mean"... It isn't correct in English... ;) Doesn't make much sense. The use of "do" in there is totally incorrect.

Also there is a mistake in the use of the expression "due to it being", I even can say that is the first time I see that expression, I think you should revise your English grammar a bit, if you want to make a better translation of the game! :D
    Don't take it personally, it isn't also my intention to offend... I am just saying...

By the way, the objective of this topic wasn't to focus on the translation, but on the possibility of a "new international server"!

I've sent you a private message. :)

The post was edited 5 times, last by LuCiaN ().

Original von DemoN
    And this expression "by no means do I mean"... It isn't correct in English... ;) Doesn't make much sense. The use of "do" in there is totally incorrect.

Also there is a mistake in the use of the expression "due to it being", I even can say that is the first time I see that expression, I think you should revise your English grammar a bit, if you want to make a better translation of the game! :D
    Don't take it personally, it isn't also my intention to offend... I am just saying...

By no means do I mean to step on your toes here ... but ...

translate.google.de/?client=op… do I mean to offend you.

Dat shit be as right as it gets, know I'm sayin'? Feel free to hit up whatever site you trust with these kinda things and confirm that "I do" is in fact correct.

And I assure you that my usage of "due to it being" was completely correct (aside from me using the german form of "due" rather than the english one). I'm sure I woulda found those kind of mistakes when reading it a second time.

At least I don't confuse "the truth" with "the true" ... just sayin' ;)

Original von Illia5
    (...) I'm sure I woulda found those kind of mistakes when reading it a second time. (...)

"woulda" - Doesn't exist (this one I'm sure)...
    "would found" - Doesn't exist either...
    It exists "would find"... You can't mix that two tenses of a verb, never.

I didn't came here to discuss English grammar with you.
    And it was you that started trying to play the role of the "smart one".
    So, in soccer that is "fault" and "yellow card".

Can you please think about helping us to make the game revive instead of try to "show off" with your "good English".
    We should be here fighting for the same "goal"... not "distorting" the objective of this topic.

If you didn't mean to offend, you shouldn't come to "measure" yourself with somebody you don't know from anywhere.

Yes, I've confused the word "true" and "truth".
    So what? You understood it... What is your problem?
    Have you seen the size of the topic I've written?!
    This is a forum, not an IELTS Exam.

I will not keep with this "role playing game" with you!
    Thank you and cheers!

The post was edited 5 times, last by LuCiaN ().

Original von DemoN
    Original von Illia5
    (...) I'm sure I woulda found those kind of mistakes when reading it a second time. (...)

"woulda" - Doesn't exist (this one I'm sure)...
    "would found" - Doesn't exist either...
    It exists "would find"... You can mix that two tenses of a verb, never.

Woulda is "slang" for "would have" ... it's the most basic of knowledge that literally everyone that ever spoke a single word of english knows. It also wasn't my intention to show off, I was merely offering my services (which I am still offering - I've received your messages and will contact you back later) when you came along and felt like pointing out 2 minor mistakes I made in a half-assed comment in some random thread.

If it makes you feel any better I promise to let my sister go over my translation when it's done. She has a masters degree in english, I suppose that suffices.