Bug in general...and suggestions

• Bug in general...and suggestions

For the new server, Is it necessary to fix these bugs:

- Insert possibility of eliminating troops in development
    - Delete percentage of speed on missions
    - resolve the problem of the dollars that are not consumed if you send a mission
    - Control production, in my opinion, is very slow, in particular the production of dollars
    - Insert option Edit Name alliance and alliance tag
    - insert images on training and troop

.... if I think of anything else, I continue the post later!

if anyone has any other suggestions or other bugs, do not hesitate to write ;)
  • RE: Bug in general...and suggestions

Original von DonSacha
    For the new server, Is it necessary to fix these bugs:

- Insert possibility of eliminating troops in development
    - Delete percentage of speed on missions
    - resolve the problem of the dollars that are not consumed if you send a mission
    - Control production, in my opinion, is very slow, in particular the production of dollars
    - Insert option Edit Name alliance and alliance tag
    - insert images on training and troop

- Insert the possibility of choosing the coordinate of your first building, when you register in the server.

- Put the "online / offline" information inside the Family/Alliance members, for the Alliance/Family to know who is and who is not connected, and also to know from how many hours/days a member is disconnected and manage the members (it is important to be aware if your colleagues still playing or if they gave up on the game).

- Install the possibility of deleting the messages of Family/Alliance players, inside the Family/Alliance page.

- Create the highscore for building points

- Make run the "search" by buildings name

- Create the option "Manage Members" in the family, that could allowed to create de rank "DON/sub-administrator" and others

- The images uploaded for each building can't be seen by the other players (I think)... They should be seen in some way (may be)...

- At this moment this information: "Nur bei Transport und Stationieren" on the "missions menu" is wrong. Just allow you to send resources in the "transport mission" and "Station mission", NOT in the "occupation Mission" like it says.

The post was edited 9 times, last by LuCiaN ().