Diskussion - letzten Ankündigungen

• Ehrlich gesagt hatte ich damit gerechnet, dass du die Server nicht mehr hochfährst. Vorallem wenn man ein Blick auf die Serverkosten wirft.

Ein riesen Lob an dich, das du trotz der Fakten immernoch die Technik zur Verfügung stellst. Aber ich wäre dir nicht böse, wenn du (zumindestens) Stiddari abstellst. Ich mein es ist hier nichts mehr los, der anfängliche 'Boom' ist verzogen und naja letztlich investierst du Geld in etwas, was sicherlich auch irgendwo anders besser investiert werden könnte.

Trotzdem schön zu sehen, dass du immer und immer weitermachst. Good Job.
    • About the translation you have here my answer:
      board.de.stiddari.com/thread.php?postid=40423#post40423

I've also contacted you by email!

About the costs of the server, I think if we can make the game run again, with a version in some foreign languages, and some improvements. It will be time for you to run the godfather mode.

I am sure that if the game starts living again and with a new improved server, there will be lots of people paying the Godfather mode each month.

For the publicity, me and Don_Sacha we are here, and we know a lot of ex players that would love to play this game again.

I have also lots of contacts from the old vendetta from players of Portugal and Spain. Once I contact them to play a version that some guys were trying to make, and they just answered to me: "in French, come on... I don't speak French... Please let me know when there is some Portuguese/Spanish version."... So you see how important (and enjoyable) will be to make this game international!

Like Sacha said, we can count on us (and you will not regret)!
      You need a Team and motivated people. The old game disappear and we are just moved by the passion of playing it again.

It was good to have a break of the game, but now we can't live any more without playing, and we just dream about playing it again.

And we are the only one that can make the game reborn and live again!

The post was edited 2 times, last by LuCiaN ().

• RE: Diskussion - letzten Ankündigungen

Ich denke, ich schreibe hier in Namen meiner Alli ;)

Großes Lob und Anerkennung, daß Du die Server wieder hochgefahren hast. Viele von uns dachten: Das wars! Aber Du hast es wieder hinbekommen! Daumen hoch =)

Vielleicht hättest Du die Serverkosten etwas früher transparent machen sollen, wer weiß, vielleicht hättest Du dann mehr Spenden eingenommen...

Ich habe bereits einmal gespendet und werde jetzt öfter/regelmäßiger spenden. Als altgedienter Vendetta-Veteran ist es mir das wert, dafür macht mir das Spiel zu sehr Spaß :D

Ich hoffe, daß es in naher Zukunft einen "Paten" geben wird. Ich würde ihn sofort buchen... 8)

Wir bleiben auf jeden Fall dabei.

Viele Grüße,
      Barney.
    • Original von LuCiaN
      About the translation you have here my answer:
      board.de.stiddari.com/thread.php?postid=40423#post40423

I've also contacted you by email!

About the costs of the server, I think if we can make the game run again, with a version in some foreign languages, and some improvements. It will be time for you to run the godfather mode.

I am sure that if the game starts living again and with a new improved server, there will be lots of people paying the Godfather mode each month.

For the publicity, me and Don_Sacha we are here, and we know a lot of ex players that would love to play this game again.

I have also lots of contacts from the old vendetta from players of Portugal and Spain. Once I contact them to play a version that some guys were trying to make, and they just answered to me: "in French, come on... I don't speak French... Please let me know when there is some Portuguese/Spanish version."... So you see how important (and enjoyable) will be to make this game international!

Like Sacha said, we can count on us (and you will not regret)!
      You need a Team and motivated people. The old game disappear and we are just moved by the passion of playing it again.

It was good to have a break of the game, but now we can't live any more without playing, and we just dream about playing it again.

And we are the only one that can make the game reborn and live again!

Very Good!
    • RE: Diskussion - letzten Ankündigungen

Original von Barney
      Ich denke, ich schreibe hier in Namen meiner Alli ;)

Großes Lob und Anerkennung, daß Du die Server wieder hochgefahren hast. Viele von uns dachten: Das wars! Aber Du hast es wieder hinbekommen! Daumen hoch =)

Vielleicht hättest Du die Serverkosten etwas früher transparent machen sollen, wer weiß, vielleicht hättest Du dann mehr Spenden eingenommen...

Ich habe bereits einmal gespendet und werde jetzt öfter/regelmäßiger spenden. Als altgedienter Vendetta-Veteran ist es mir das wert, dafür macht mir das Spiel zu sehr Spaß :D

Ich hoffe, daß es in naher Zukunft einen "Paten" geben wird. Ich würde ihn sofort buchen... 8)

Wir bleiben auf jeden Fall dabei.

Viele Grüße,
      Barney.

Du schreibst im Namen der Ally :D

Damals vendetta | heute stiddari