Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Litschi: “Hey, El Greco. Mir ging es vor ein paar Jahren wie dir heute Ich war mega happy und konnte so noch ein paar Jahre spielen. Auf S2 war ich nur kurz bei vendetta, aber die 2 Allys sagen mir was Ich war mehr auf S7 und später S6 zu gegen. Als kleiner Wermutstropfen vltt: es hat vor einem Monat ein Ableger einen neuen Server eröffnet: Space X space4x.servegame.com Also ein Weltraum-Sequeel. aber vom Spielprinzip das selbe. Falls du Bock hast, wieder was zu klicken- und vllt hoff…

• Quote from Nicky: “Quote from El_Greco: “Hi all, i have found TODAY this successor of the great Vendetta game after 11 years! I used to play it for 3 years on high school. So glad to rediscover this great browsergame! Anbody here from vendetta.de? My name back then was El_Greco and i was the Capo of the Greek_Connection / Server 2 I do remeber Vendettas Kranke Horde and Raumpatrouille Orion! Anyone else here from Server 2? So sad that you want to close it .... ” ich kenne dich und ich kenne auch…

• Hi all, i have found TODAY this successor of the great Vendetta game after 11 years! I used to play it for 3 years on high school. So glad to rediscover this great browsergame! Anbody here from vendetta.de? My name back then was El_Greco and i was the Capo of the Greek_Connection / Server 2 I do remeber Vendettas Kranke Horde and Raumpatrouille Orion! Anyone else here from Server 2? So sad that you want to close it ....