Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

Macina - - Other Attacks

Le truppe verso i suoi amici sono state falangiate => morte! Le altre 500+ dove le hai messe? nascoste per paura di perderle? Mi sembra che in MW siate bravi a parlare, a dire agli altri:" run run run" e poi ad essere voi delle galline (chicken!!) (Bulldog Run) Continuo ad aspettare te e i tuoi amici visto che sapete solo spiare e attaccare me (75 edifici!) Grande Sacha! ottima falangiata!

• New rules draft [Poll]

Macina - - Polls

Pushing: I believe that voluntary pushing and error should be differentiated. I trade millions of resources every day and it happens that I'm wrong or that the player I sell is wrong. I was banned twice (the first I do not even know exactly what I was wrong) while the second time the player who bought me dollars had wrong 500k ammunition on 2kk for a distraction and I had ban for 7 days. is it possible to insert a clause that in similar cases (when it is likely to be an error) in which the error…

• Ban for me...

Macina - - The Tavern

Bud perchè mi hai bannato? Ho commerciato con Legione il 17 giugno ore 23.10 circa e lui ha pagato i dollari il 19 giugno ore 10.39 circa... qual'è il problema? La risposta:" nonsi parla di ban in forum" mi può stare bene se mi viene date per PM. Sarebbe la seconda volta che vengo bannato e nessuno mi dice quando e perchè ho sbagliato. Bud why did you banned me? I traded with Legion on June 17 at about 11.10am and he paid the dollars on June 19th at 10.39 approximately ... what's the problem? Th…