Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bannato

Recon - - Questions & Help

I understand what you want to say but to have prejudice about something that is not certain seems to me unfair

• bannato

I understand that it can be a matter of concern that we can make a double game, but if one day your brother or your friend will want to play stiddari will not be able to do it because you know him well and then you can not attack him ...... .. mah mah

• bannato

now force me and my brother not to play this game anymore because beauty is right in binds to alternate and challenge each other and repeat that we have two different IPs !!! I think you can see it or not?

• bannato

and anyway it does not seem right to inflict 12 days of stop for an attack well if I was wrong because as I see there are many players who have been banned but with many days in less it seems right ???

• bannato

hello stv i am pharaoh i wanted some explanations regarding the announcement. I went to read the rules lately but did not write that I can not attack a different ip because if it were you could not play, now the violation that was given to me and concerning the attack inflicted on my brother simion, but as I explained a bit of time ago he to a different ip from my ee and according to the rules I can attack him quietly because we do not have the same ip, now said that I can understand the reason …