Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…cd269ffe8caa7e47f29047dd5

• grazie per i saluti Legio e grazie per lo spettacolo che ci regali ogni volta, un abbraccio e buone cose!

• P3ggy [MW] vs Vlad Tepes [KILLER]

hrtfun - - Other Attacks

very good battles, compliments to P3ggy! very very good job

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

hrtfun - - Other Attacks

good battle, thank's good rebuild!

• hi all, my game is at the end, some weeks ago i made a choice, it was to wait for a brave, now i know he's Litchi thank you for this present my friend now i'm free I vould dedicate my lasta CR to all those who have accompanied me in this beautiful adventure and I address a special thought to: Rev, my great playmate and above all a great friend. Macina, great player, always present and available, I hope to be able to play with him in many other online games and make it real. Samira, my great Valk…

• Bye bye Kamikaz ❤️

hrtfun - - Presentation & Farewells

Ciao grande Tonio, il gioco in sarà più lo stesso senza giocatori come te, un grande giocatore, un grande uomo, e per me un amico. in bocca al lupo, divertiti nella vita come abbiamo fatto in game. un grande abbraccio. Enzo

• state rovinando il post con queste discussioni inutili..

• davvero bello vedere questa collaborazione tra amici, grazie di cuore

• SBEM! eccellente!

• Scout

hrtfun - - Server 2: New York

Quote from Dr.Greenthumb: “dude, you are so focused on talking from above and making yourself look good that you entirely forget to bring some good arguments with you. are you literally too dumb to read? or is it just hard to comprehend what you read? maybe you dont have the ability to state your point in english, so do it in italian? or is it just pure ignorance? how is it fun to save carrys every night, i dont get it. its just pure cancer. of course i dont have to many carrys on my buildings o…

• Scout

Quote from Dr.Greenthumb: “what you call "simple tactics to avoid suffering" is actually to either a) dont have any carrys/transporters on your lower buildings, or save them every fuckin night. yes, thats very fun and interactive, or how you would say, "fast and interesting". ” i do it every night, I take my risk near 0%. inthe past someone killed my troops with a scout attack, ok it happends, lesson learned! now is more difficult do it. if i kill your troops every day with scout i can't think y…

• Scout

Quote from Dr.Greenthumb: “actually its exactly the other way around. scouts are for people who are not very active during the day and have no clue how to actually play the game. you dont have the skill to farm and battle players with 5times less troops than you? ez, just blindly attack with scouts without any risks, since theres no chance the deffender can react to the attack in terms of deffing it with mercs (because way higher running time). everything the scouts actually do is taking all the…

• Scout

the scout is the kind of troop that scares people who isn't able to play, or simply are not very active during the day. all this, obviously isn't a player fault , is simply the real life, but abolishing the killers would be even worse, all the expert players know that the game is slow and boring, the scouts are the correct way to make the game lively and compelling. guys, learn some simple tactics to avoid suffering too much damage from the scouts and we will play all happier. regards hrtfun