Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 15203265161408906738.png cell0kylar : 350.000 points lost _-koely-_ : 1.359.582 points lost ratio : 3.8 Maybe a small account, but brave [ELITES]'s pilots

• Suggestions and ideas

XtremLag - - The Tavern

Hello the community !! What about the Shield and Reactor system ? It could be nice once activated XtremLag

• Suggestions and ideas

XtremLag - - The Tavern

any colour is fine for me Choose as you think is the best

• Suggestions and ideas

XtremLag - - The Tavern

Purple sounds good, I had no colour idea in mind precisely

• Suggestions and ideas

XtremLag - - The Tavern

Hello all ! Another minor modification could be to differentiate the transport from someone and the transport to someone by two different colours ? Like I said, minor proposal again but sometimes overview page is so messy Have a nice day and a nice week-end guys ! XtremLag

• unit-point indicator

XtremLag - - The Tavern

Ok. Like I said, it's a minor proposal. Thanks for the answer by the way.

• unit-point indicator

XtremLag - - The Tavern

I know there is an indicator, but I actually ask if the indicator could be with one more step ? With the actual indicator we can't differentiate a 10M points player from a 100M points player ... it's clearly not enough for me. Wee need a fold 5 before the fold 10

• unit-point indicator

XtremLag - - The Tavern

Hello there I have a proposal for a minor incremental modification: As there is no fleet point available on the ranking (which is good, I think), could we have a unit-point indicator with one more step which could be for exemple "more/less 5 times stronger/weaker ?" or maybe 2 times I don't know ? Thanks for reading XtremLag