Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

tonylogry - - Other Attacks

ti gasi per cosi poco? fai paura eh... ricordati che resterai sempre un perdente nella vita... Ad maiora!

• Quote from eskiaa: “u guys said, see u in another server or gaming but the true is that u guys always have been a cheaters, with ur multis, with urs spies acc in anothers alliance, so the game will be the same if u guys dont change about the cheat. Gl kamikaz in real life and ill miss u yours f**ing scouts to me xd ” your comment is toltamente out of place since I have never received a ban even for 10 minutes ... before speaking informed despite all good game and good real to you

• Quote from Cesc: “Game is dead. No point for anyone playing anymore. Hope to see you on some better ( gaming ) place someday. Cheersmaybe you find yourself in another game / server good game Cesc! ” maybe you find yourself in another game / server good game Cesc!

• Quote from bibitannaro: “Ciao Tony mi dispiace che tu lasci, ci siamo divertiti davvero tanto in chat insieme agli altri sferragliati della ML! Sei una persona positiva, uno di quelli che quando incontri lascia un senso di benessere che ti porti dietro per ore, simpatico da morire, mai permaloso, intelligente e sarcastico. Mi mancherai nel game ma adesso hai il mio numero di telefono quindi quando transiterai con la tua tromba per Firenze è obbligatorio chiamarmi perchè voglio offrirti una bella…

• Quote from BulldogBuende: “a lot of success in the real world. have done a lot of action here. it will be missing Again a good player who stops playing. ” thanks bull! good game and good real life! Try to destroy as many troops and remember me!

• Quote from Nicky: “the one that provided u with dollar ” ooooohhhh Parissss my love !!! I'm sorry!! are you right, how could I forget my love? damn! to make me forgive, I will marry you! i love you !

• Quote from darklady: “bye bye Kamikaz good luck for real life P3ggy ” good game and good life too you P3ggy Quote from Nicky: “i can give you if you want a last CR btw i will miss you and you did not even mention me ” I have always decided who to attack and when to attack hahaha I will miss you too, but who are you?

• Quote from *Legione_Felix*: “mi dispiace che lasci il gioco,ma sicuramente ,lo fai per motivi molto molto più validi. Un grande abbraccio amico mio,e grazie per tutto quello che hai dato a noi,a me ,a questo gioco. Sei una persona speciale,oltre che un gran giocatore.... Di cuore . un abbraccio. I'm sorry that you leave the game, but surely, you do it for much more valid reasons. A big hug my friend, and thank you for all you've given us, me, this game. You are a special person, as well as a gre…

• Quote from Banksy: “Bye Kamikaz too sad we couldnt have our Battle as we wanted - you are a good player. See you! ” Bye Bansky it was a pleasure to play with you you have a good account, kill some troops! good game!

• Quote from Deus1973: “volevo mandarti a fare in culo come mio stile quando sto male!! sei una bellissima persona e per me è stato una ricchezza conoscerti! ti saluto a modo nostro: youtube.com/watch?v=UaA0VUE89QU questa è la prima che mi hai dedicato!! statte zitta xD ti voglio bene.. ” hahahhahah puoi incazzarti quanto e come vuoi, ti vorrò sempre un bene immenso! grazie mille tesoro mio!

• I had intended to leave the game for some time, today I will do it. I wanted to do the last CR but most players run ... but do not do anything!I take this opportunity to greet and thank Samira and Legione, friends of many battles, two great riders! Omen who unfortunately had little time but has nevertheless been able to point out the great player who is and above all a great person, a brother! Thank you renato and lorenzo, two special people and above all two idiots !! A hug to the great Levro !…

• spiegami il fatto di Tiziano Gruosso

• Kamikaz [ML_R] Vs Ibarboss [DT]

tonylogry - - Hall of Fame

ahahhaahhahah sto muovendo i mercenari manco fossero assassini hahahhah

• Kamikaz [ML_R] Vs Ibarboss [DT]

Prima 33 Kamikaz [ML_R] it 34.598 131.573 818.980 985.152 36 53 Ibarboss [DT] de 21.987 103.341 516.352 641.680 30 Kamikaz [ML_R]: Mercenario 530 uccisi: 96 Punti persi: -112.896 Ibarboss [DT]: Bandito 322 persi 322 Pistolero 2705 persi 2705 Spia 100 persi 100 Agente Cia 315 persi 315 Trasportatore 156 persi 156 Tiratore Scelto 63 persi 63 Mercenario 331 persi 331 Assassino 1497 persi 1497 Punti persi: - 504.235 Dopo: 37 Kamikaz [ML_R] it 34.598 131.573 706.084 872.256 36 108 Ibarboss [DT] de 21…

• great battle! good life Sirius Delta!

• Sbem❤️

• ì ***Samira*** [ML_R] vs Kesko

Semplicemente unica!

• la migliore la mia sami!!!

• Before
: 23 Kamikaz [ML_R] IT 33.679 119.047 931.791 1.084.517 36 27 Ponyplaystation [MW] DE 24.798 153.315 771.750 949.864 40 Rapporto di Battaglia 2018-06-18 Kamikaz [ML_R]

Mercenario 624 Distrutti: 452

VS.

Ponyplaystation [MW]

Picchiatore 25 Distrutti: 25
 Pistoleri 13 Distrutti 13
 Spia 7 Distrutti 7 Imballatore 301 Distrutti 301
 Agente CIA 1 Distrutti: 1
 Agente FBI 4 Distrutti 4
 Trasportatore 26 Distrutti 26
 Tiratore scelto 10 Distrutti 10 Mercenario 626 Distrutti 626
 Assassin…

• Kamikaz [Spqr] Vs Anfibio

tonylogry - - Server 2: New York

@Matacapullos do you think it's a right motivation to run? I think that if you do not have good indices, you stop and raise your indices and then start making troops. otherwise it makes no sense to make troops, without being able to use them. for this reason I use the scouts so I enjoy it a bit ', otherwise the server is boring.