Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Before 5 P3ggy [MW] 7.59*106 37 Vlad Țepeș [KILLER] 2.9*106 After 6 P3ggy [MW] 6,73*106 74 Vlad Tepes [KILLER] 448.824 I Wanna give a special thanks to P3ggy for the so called Vendetta Danke an P3ggy for die Blutrache/Vendetta

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

Crusader - - Other Attacks

• hey Rotti und Müge. Wäre sehr schade wenn ihr aufhören würdet halte von euch beiden sehr viel und wäre sehr schade wieder 2 alte Hasen in diesem spiel zu verlieren

• Crusader vs Pablo Escobar

Crusader - - Hall of Fame

Quote from eskiaa: “Quote from Crusader: “@Mibu watch out also what you are talking you are on my list because Bud Spencer has nothing to do anymore with this account. But this KB is still in Memory of one of the best Players of S2 Bud Spencer! ” U say you have nothing to do with Bud but u dedicated to him pff, doesnt matter...bud is out of here and 20k of scout it must be hurt in your pocket nadal haha ” Because he gave me the Account when he quit. so its the smallest thing for me to dedicat so…

• Crusader vs Pablo Escobar

Pablo / Dios Nadal Lost Points 415842 Crusader Lost Points 117600 could be less but didnt had enough dollar on my Building One Thing for you Nadal. Maybe you are in Holidays and i hope you enjoy it. If you would stop talking so much trash in the ingame chat maybe you wouldnt get attacked all the time... @Mibu watch out also what you are talking you are on my list because Bud Spencer has nothing to do anymore with this account. But this KB is still in Memory of one of the best Players of S2 Bud S…

• Blutkönigin**Vika vs MW+MWW

Crusader - - Politics

Ich versuche dich wirklich zu verstehen, aber ich werde aus dir nicht schlau. Warum sollte ich frustriert sein weil du mir 200söldner zerschossen hast? Oder soll ich meinen Transen/ Azzen hinterhertrauern? Neee dafür kenne ich das Spiel zu gut um zu wissen das solche im Trainingslager tatsächlich wieder nachproduziert werden können . Was du da sagst ist echt wahnsinnig dumm. Wer solche Anschuldigungen trifft sollte sie auch beweisen können und das kannst du definitiv nicht sonst hättest du es sc…

Crusader - - Politics

Naja ich werde deinen Post mal melden. Unsere Allianz ist weder Rechtsgesinnt noch vertreten wir i-einen Rassenhass/krieg. Sowas sind sehr sehr sehr böse Unterstellungen. Spiel das Spiel und hör endlich auf sinnlos rumzuheulen. ist ja wirklich richtig richtig übel mit dir. Deine Stimmungsschwankungen und Aussagen uns gegenüber sind mehr als krass und spiegeln in keiner Art und Weise das wieder was wir dir angeblich angetan haben :-D. Du kannst kommen so oft du willst und wohin du willst ist mir …

Crusader - - Politics

ach Vika ist ein Spiel ich bin vielen sauer aber sicher nicht meinen Teamkollegen für meine eigene Dummheit mich beim saverun zu verklicken Aber du kannst stolz sein das du mich erwischt hast bist ganz sicher eine große Spielerin. Sag mal hast du Italienische wurzeln?

• kannst du mal erklären was du mit privacy spy meinst? Verstehe den Zusammenhang nicht was deine Anschuldigung damit zu tun hat das du nach 20minuten alli Zugehörigkeit wegen nichts geleaved bist. Und wer bitte soll deine IP rumgereicht haben hast du zu dieser schweren Belastung einen Beweis?

• Crusader vs EmotionalBoogie

Quote from Luca_Brasi: “BEFORE 30 Crusader [MW] de 33.633 169.746 804.691 1.008.070 44 32 EmotionalBoogie [ML_R] it 38.656 132.590 784.777 956.023 37 AFTER 72 Crusader [MW] de 33.633 169.754 156.702 360.089 44 77 EmotionalBoogie [ML_R] it 38.656 132.590 142.792 314.038 37 Crusader [MW] -647.976 EmotionalBoogie [ML_R] -641.985 There's an error in your calc ... free to be proved wrong GOOD BATTLE! ” Thx i copy pasted your calc. its still early in the morning. Thanks a lot

• Crusader vs EmotionalBoogie

BEFORE 30 Crusader [MW] de 33.633 169.746 804.691 1.008.070 44 32 EmotionalBoogie [ML_R] it 38.656 132.590 784.777 956.023 37 AFTER 72 Crusader [MW] de 33.633 169.754 156.702 360.089 44 77 EmotionalBoogie [ML_R] it 38.656 132.590 142.792 314.038 37 Crusader [MW] -647.976 EmotionalBoogie [ML_R] -641.985 In Memory of BudSpencer

• Scout

Crusader - - Server 2: New York

That sounds like a very very good idea. those Scouts are just good for bashing you. 3mins from nearly everywhere and they can destroy a mercenarie if they are enough or a transporter that just sucks when u think that a transporter costs you 10 times more Dollar than a scout...

• Crusader vs ⭐ЪјЪФԵ®

Greetings

• thats very sad i am 100% sure that if this rules really start to get active more guys will go away from the server than stay. Why is it not possible to make the initial idea? Isnt it just changing the days for the ban in your database?

• Ok i just try to understand this way of thinking, but why not just set the ban catalog higher and without vacation mode. The server will do the rest. If someone got pushed take him away the money which he got. If he is in minus than -> fine. The money you took him away give him as headhunting money and than when he is banned for 1 week the server will to the real punishment

• It would be just interesting why you did those changes. Why is it in your way of thinking now okey to push guys? The same with bashing. Sometimes there are new guys comeing to this game if you can attack them know as often as you want than all guys will stop playing again because they just end as an farm. Maybe i am wrong and i understud sth wrong than someone please correct me. Greetings

• Bud spencer vs Triton

Hammer Teil

• Server KB Thread

Crusader - - Diplomatie

Hier mal wieder ein kleiner KB. Ab und an bin ich mal online und schaue beim Wachsen der Punkte von so manch einen zu. Übrigens würde ich es mal cool finden einen KB zwischen Prett und SirGoblin zu sehen Aber ich denke ihr müsst ja wirklich Busenfreunde sein Schade das der Server eigentlich tot ist. Aber zum Glück gibt es noch Stiddari

• 1 to 10.000

Crusader - - Spamcorner