Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Personally what you mentioned about sentih stats being upgraded is enough for me, and the fact that the battles will now depend on the ships you have individually and not the total index of all ships, there is no need to change for anything else

• Everything is okay so far, the bombers boost your attack but are expensive to move, but sentihs attack is too low, even though it is the best" and most expensive ship, we shold imporve the sentih stats. Lowering the cost of moving bombers will only benefit those who have thousands of them. Improving the sentih is stats is even fair for those who spent so much producing them and invest in research to increase its stats

• Thanks bro, cant we just add some attack to the sentih,or a new research to add increase mode index, problem solved lol

• What is the best playing style?

BLACKDRAGON - - The Tavern

sorry steven, but bombers are ruining it, any random player with low research could just do bombers day and night and eventually have the same battle power as an elite/expert player.

• trade treaty

BLACKDRAGON - - Resources Trade

i can trade pm in game

• What is the best playing style?

BLACKDRAGON - - The Tavern

NO REAL BATTLES THIS MONTH, MISAKI WAS A REAL FIGHTER AND DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE POINTS, MY RESPECTS FOR HIM