Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Respect for you, you dont have the index like other high players in your alliance right?? So bombers in your case are a good thing and help defend. But for high players to mass em and wait since they cannot move them long distances is a valid strategy?

• Quote from Jpr: “Reggie, the use of bombers doesn't need defending? It's quite obviously a good tactic.. Why build just sentih and lex when you know that it is not the most efficient at making a fighting fleet? Identifying an efficient way of doing something and then ignoring it is even more stupid than arguing about it all the time.. ” Bombers seem expensive so why build a fleet you cant move and for god sake why build a defending fleet on a server that needs action and then call others cowards…

• Looks like you dont have enough skill and thats way you defends bombers because you cannot win without them This is off topic. Please refrain from furture posts like this. - CASh

• What happened guys??No action.I know alot of DS play smart but come on guys quit doing bombers and fight

• You already have SPACE CADET and Starscream in system.

• What is the best playing style?

Reggie Rizla - - The Tavern

If FWC want anything out of this conflict with due respect they need to deal with Stubigman and Starscream.They are the brain.I dont know Stubigman but from what Starscream tellls me he top player and smart.And i know Starscream is consistent top player.Dont hate me TDS but I want an intresting war :PPP

• Nice attack 4M lost only thats a good thing! Keep attacking TDS and motivation will rise! Are DT and DS going against FWC ?

• Seem he will start to farm like crazy,not sure why but knowing him something is planned.That mean he will stay in the game for now ;))I want him to write here but nothing!

• Do you know him like i do?You dont.He is a great player, and back in the Ogame days he was one of the best!Go on Ogame forums in archives and look for it!We are not talking abot who is good.We are talking about people not carryng for anything other than own ass.Back in the day if this happened all those players would have been crashed and farmed till they quit the game.Starscream told me he knows you too for a long time,then you should first know what loyalty means!Becouse here i see nothing!All…

• You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs!Got called by Starscream yesterday telling me he is going to quit and that i should takeover. Iv know him for more than 10 years,and in all those 10 years he never did anything bad! We played on so many servers and universes on Ogame and he is one of the best players i know,and i saw lots of them.Now i see members of the alliance he really loves leave him like its nothing,like he is some low level player.You guys look like bunch of primadonas with big egos…