Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

Alvaro - - Other Attacks

Agu agu aguuuu. Thats the rubbish I read from baby destroyer haha. Please give him his milk!! Nice hit, and hope next hit is not when someone reaches 180kk points. Please dont forget this is a game, maybe some of you dont really have other life, but spread love, not hate. It was a good battle, and period. STU used Demo strategy, and at the end you all use someone else strategy from s4k, those are the real pros, you are nothing ;)! P.S: All your base belong to us? No, all your base belong to SISU…

• What?!?! Destroyer making "fight agreements"? But when I did the same with Buddy, he said im a "coward and such thing was stupid" "there are no such things as agreements" and said im a cry baby because I wouldnt attack since he broke the "agreement" LOL sour hypocrite loser. How does it feel when it happens to you! Talk trash now! Noob! Excuses, excuses, excuses. Thank god I dont have to deal with you in the game anymore Have fun crying!

• This wouldnt have been possible if PRETT decided to take the hit and LOQUI decided to attack, that being said, all the props goes to them, there is no denying destroyer has the best account, and props to him for that.... But who takes a hit against or is able to attack with 1.2mill camos???? Destroyer had 0000000 chance of hitting anyone with that... So Prett and LOQUI my respects and all the props to you guys. Destroyer best research, best statistics, best production... My respects

• I sent my fleet beside him and sent a PM about a week ago to attack me or to take the hit, when he had 2x my defence, what does he do? Fleet save, lol now he decides to attack when he has 20k more troops you are the worst player I ever met. Ill leave my name in your honor P.S: have fun finding a life once you quit. Combat Report: (BuDdY) >>> (BuddyChicken) 16.05.2016 08:31:47

• What is the best playing style?

Alvaro - - The Tavern

This is a war game/building game, fleet save is a good strategy to get away from bigger opponents, tbh if they are pussies, shouldnt that "big" opponent also be a pussy for attacking a weaker target? Also if someone is a fighter, and choses to defend instead of fleet saving... Is he stupid? Or is this not a war game? I dont agree with the attacking of side planets... Because thats just a move to stop the second most fun thing in this game.. BUILDING BACK UP... Nothing more satisfying than making…

Alvaro - - The Tavern

1/100 attacks? Thats why i said misaki had my respect and thats exactly what i said lol. the research/point, not anymore since camos exist on this server, the low research can build full camos, turtle in base for ever.... What can anyone do?

• After I countered your lev did u attack me? No u called terminator to hit me far away, like I said, nice teamwork. and the rest of the points are just obvious lol, I dont run, so I guess that makes me a noob. I knew you were gonna get me sooner or later, u grow faster than me with sentihs worth 2x more than mine AND YOU DONT SLEEP!! . So i prefered to defend u now rather than later. Sooo it is what it is

Alvaro - - The Tavern

Yes but nobody left the game as well xD. there is no real strategy in this game unless you call camos and research a strategy. if you run away from bigger targets, but manage to hit weak targets, then your a god, the biggest pro in the game... Thats how this workss, or when have u seen a 50/50 battle ? when have u seen a 20mill player attack a 10mill point with only 10mill fleet? Never and that will mot change. Because if u are lower points, and stand up, but lose, ur a noob

• Quote from BuDdY: “Lol spectra then i start attacking him he had 2million points more then me only because i and Terminator make a Teamplay since a week i had 7mio more then him @termi i found some more fleet so better for me :O” i had 10mill trash points and 18mill fleet points with the worst index lol. I was the easiest taget in DS m and still u had to gang up a to destroy me xD. Well played, but dont tslk like u were a pro P.S: u will never win the war, u can destroy all DS players, but u wil…

• Well played, i thought i played a lot, but u literally never sleep, fleet save all day, and most important play as a team, with 10mill defence and low index i never stood a chance, at the beggining I was beating you Buddy, so dont say u were, you started winning cause terminator entered the fight, and since i had no help besides people saying "fleet save" "go to vmode" i got tired, so this happens. good thing is that i dont care about points so u will never break me

• Well since u mention my name i dont think that was efficient for DS, u could have taken bigger targets(research) wise, not point wise, but makes sense since that was the best target so everyone says wow thanks for everything, nothing personal, just my opinion, best of luck in real life. gg

• Very nice hit bro, u always got the balls ;). My respects

• The mentality of winning or losing in this server is kind of weird, there is so much more than just points lost, thor OBVIOUSLY HAD TO WIN the fight, THERE IS NO OTHER RESULT. Considering the point difference of fleets, thor lost, cuase he had DOUBLE+ sirius fleet, and still lost almost the same as sirius..

• Very nice defend sirius, you lost more points, but for me you won the fight since he had almost triple your points yet he lost almost the same as you

• Noob on tour isnt inactive lol.... State facts, precell was, is, and will be inactive

• You seem to be missing the point, its not about the cr, FBI have been hitting us since I started the game (3 months ago), even though they have their accounts since 2 years ago and have millions of points of advantage, the point is we can defend ourselves and give a fight since no one else will. Fight, grow back, and fight again, It's not how many times you get knocked down that count, it's how many times you get back up. Jesus I'm such a poet

• Combat Report: xx:xx:xx (Alvaro) >>> xx:xx:xx (NooB_on_Tour) Battle round 1 UnitsSumDestroyed SumDestroyed Schakal001 1 Espionage Probe00 30823 16663 Cougar00 12 6 Stealth Bomber969 445 1340 724 Longeagle V180 83 412 223 Noah 314 144 945 511 Longeagle X 308 141 145 78 Sentih 410 188 281 152 Combat Probe 0 0 200 108 Attack index91.923.268 * 82% = 75.377.08072.083.259 * 82% = 59.108.272 Defense index562.610.788 491.190.926 Chances of Winning54%46% Battle round 2 UnitsSumDestroyedSumDestroyed Espio…

• The true and only Makaveli:Dadon

Alvaro - - The Tavern

First don't worry I don't know who you are either and I really don't want to ;), second, then u did 5mill points in planets and research nice, third, number 1 "pro" on the game and you don't even know that strategy? wow MVP!!! Really player of the year LOL, and to finish, I started 2 months ago I'm still low, don't worry ill watch STUBIGMAN grow now, don't have to see ur name up there any more so sad can't even do a #1 HOF! Have a nice day