Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The files I used as examples were JPG, but GIF's will be almost the same size as the current large X file being used, so there shouldn't be that much different.

• Quote from Starscream: “Well, for me, i dont need images, right now its good, it speeds up loading of pages and consumes less data” Come on Starscream, unless you're using a ZX81 this can't be an issue for you? It's hardly Call of Duty...

• I know the original ship graphics were copyright, which is why we have the big cross, but as a short term fix would it be possible to create simple text graphics like the example below until we get new images? Schakal400x400.jpg Schakal80x80.jpg

• Version .14.0

Jengo - - Suggestions and Ideas

RaVenC... my hero!

• Version .14.0

Good point, fix it for defence queue as well! I've just looked at one queue, which says 472 hours.... it may as well say "your guess is as good as mine" because I either have to get a calculator or do math in my head. I'd prefer the game did the work and made this easy for me.

• Version .14.0

The Ship factory Menu used to have the build queue shown in Days, Hours, minutes, seconds. It now only does Hours, minutes, seconds. Can we revert it back to show days as this was of far more use to me when gaging how much I'd got in the queue.

• U4K Simulator

Jengo - - Questions & Help

We've not had a simulator since the server change. Is that an oversight or are we waiting for the new combat system?

• Unfair battles?!??

Jengo - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

If an attacker with 1000 Sentih's hits a player with ships that can't kill a Senith in 1 round, then the attacker should win without lose. That makes sense... If the same attacker with 1000 Sentih's hits a player with 99 Sentih's, then the attacker should take some loses because they pack a punch enough to kill something in round 1. In S4K Uni 1 a player called Vulak was number 3 in the highscores and was crashed by 5 smaller players smashing their fleets in to him, with this combat system he ma…

• An attacker should lose something in any battle, there has to be some consequence for the attacker or he'll flatten any smaller player, whilst continuing to grow. Mexicans were killed attacking the Alamo...

• Upload Image Bug

Jengo - - Bugs

Quote from RaVenC: “The issue with the images is already fixed and the fix will be deployed within the next hour with version 0.13.1 :)” Now that's what I call service

• Upload Image Bug

Jengo - - Bugs

Yes as soon as I deleted 1 picture I could see the list of 35 images. I wanted to change one of my images, so had to delete the 36th image and the one I wanted to swap, then load the new image and the origonal 36th image. I hadn't realised I can't see other peoples images, so that's good to know

• Upload Image Bug

Jengo - - Bugs

Well if you want to try the following: Go to Overview and select modify under planet, which then opens a input box. Enter 221_2443a.jpg and click modify. The image is on the server, so you should be able to see it.

• Upload Image Bug

Jengo - - Bugs

Need to clarify a few thing: All images are less than 400x400 and 50Kb and are all JPG. Are you saying the game will only display 1 page of images, so when thats full the problem occurs? I'm not sure what you mean by "images can't be viewed"??? I can click on the link in upload images and see the picture and I can assign them as my planet pictures, which is you view 23:23:181 is a very fine image of Kristen Stewart. Oh and she's always hungy for Hydro if anyone wants to feed her! Finally do I ne…

• Upload Image Bug

Jengo - - Bugs

I have colonisation research that allows 37 planets and I have 36 planets. When I uploaded images for my planets I could see I'm allowed 37 images, which I assume is linked to the amount of planets I can make. Everything goes great until I load image 36. At this point when I access "Upload Image" I get a list of 1 image and the count says 36 of 1, and I can't see or manage the previous 35 images or upload a 37th image. See screen image attached.

• Browser Issue

Quote from RaVenC: “Hearing the first time about this issue. Which IE version was used?” IE about_1.jpg Version on my PC. Running Windows 7.

• Browser Issue

What can I say, my old IT teacher Noah insisted on MS software only.

• Browser Issue

FOR INFORMATION ONLY: Only just started playing and had an issue with Internet Explorer browser. When changing from one page to another the browser used a cache page even though I'd setup to check for new page every time. The effect would be wrong fleet or build times, message flags after you'd deleted all messages etc. In the short term I just refreshed to clear the issue, but it was annoying. I finally downloaded Firefox and that works fine.