Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Haha I feel ya man, alot of us have played over 10 years now so real life was destined to catch up to us eventually.

• Honestly that's the #1 thing I bring up to the team in regards to u4k. I hate that Darwins are the new camo. If anything sentih should go back to being the strongest ship considering that it's the hardest to produce.

• Gasp. No Darwins for you LD? GLOTR LOQUI you wild man!

• Hey guys, I'm moving across the USA right now so for the next week or so I'll be missing in action but when I get back I'm gonna go over all the ideas and talk about them with you guys and see what we can come up with.

• Ende BUD SPENCER SERVER 2

Spectra - - Server 2: New York

Sad to see it come to this but I appreciate you sacrificing your account to be a better staff member.

• We are looking for 2 Trial Game Operators for Stiddari and 2 Moderators for the boards. Please be sure to read the first post but instead of messaging St3ven, you need to be sure to message @Spectra instead. If I don't receive your private message with the application completed then you will not be eligible to become go. The main things we are looking for are people who can speak either Spanish, German or Italian. However being able to communicate in English is mandatory because we use English i…

• New discussion new rules

We do but this thread was already here and I was hoping we could leave it open. I wasn't talking to you directly Nicky. Both you and St3ven are off topic.

This thread is on the verge of having to be closed. This is a discussion about the rules and the changes that impact us through those rule changes. Not a thread about St3ven's job as coma.

Well I see your concern through your insults but I haven't once said I didn't have time and I'm here to help you now. So I'm sorry for the interactions you've had with the staff previously and I'm doing everything I can to understand your complaints and forward them to RaVenC so that we can have a meaningful discussion. However I agree that bans for cheating should be severe. I personally believe that scripts etc use should be an automatic 1 month ip ban and account completely reset. It's clear …

• I don't agree with that Mandrake. It's possible to be a go and play but it's a touchy subject so I'd like to hear more people's input on that.

• Alright so this thread here will be for suggestions, ideas & improvements ONLY. I will be personally monitoring this thread and anything off topic of directed towards another player or group will have their post removed. Again, this thread is ONLY for suggestions, ideas and improvements. With the creation of this thread I want all of these topics posted exclusively in this post so we can reduce these types of posts in threads that aren't relevant.

Raven is very busy, if you post constructive feedback I bet he will get around to reading it. However when he visits this boards all he sees a ton of people just insulting him and his staff it probably doesn't encourage him to work on the game and I don't blame him one bit. This community is becoming toxic and it's putting a strain on our small staff, I can't stress enough that each of us have a real life to attend to as well and all this extra work is distracting us from discussing improvements…

• I thought Mata was pretty clear that we are here to discuss the attack only. I'm not gonna do anything mod related in this thread above my post here but I'm going to be keeping an eye on you guys because I'm tired of seeing every post turn into this spam.

• good bye guys

Unfortunately I had to close this thread because you guys can't get along.

• Player's diary production

Spectra - - The Tavern

I'll post here.

• Bud ban Lucas Bibit!!!! skandal

Spectra - - Politics

There is a 2 day delay, I can also 100% confirm that. However, I won't be tolerating such a low effort attack on Bud. If you have a legitimate complaint please pm RaVenC directly. Posts of this nature will result in a suspension in the future, I will simply be closing this thread as a warning to all.

• Hahaha called out!

• HOF Top 1 !!!

Spectra - - Other Attacks

Omg the greatest hit I've ever seen! Nice! You're a legend!

• Nice hit! Is Darwin the new camo bomber?

• New Stiddari Server!

Spectra - - Game News

We will definitely be having atleast one go for Stiddari. I'll do it myself if it comes to that.