Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I swapped my acc with muhkuh. Check that one out And i quit because i wont waste my time for competing with only 20 other players. Edit: haha no no never. Wont change my nickname. Where would be all the fun?

• Quote from Destroyer: “you know this when i did attack you you are just a bagger that cant develop an account messias ust leave that fleet be for muhkuhs sake Otherwise i'll hit noobmode” Jupp. Muhkuh farmed my account while i wasnt playing. If you had killed my 60 sentih and 600 lex he couldnt do it anymore. I even helped a dt guy by doing so Still there was no way for you to hit that fleet. Just saved me a whole bunch of h2 by simply writing you. Furthermore you simply scanned and didnt attack…

• A little more action pls..

messias - - Suggestions and Ideas

Respect is something you earn by fights, not something you get for playing farmville

• What a bunch of losers in here. "i'm number 1 because i deserve it" Farmville and no balls. Look at cell or sirius. They actually use their fleet as it is ment in a !!!wargame!!! You are nr1, sure, great economy and so on. Farmville, nothing more. "I can counter" ... Everybody can. Try to hit a fleet yourself for once like terminator or others do. Destroyer: you simply failed the system. Every unemployed guy can get nr1 like you did without having any skill. Noob A new server would help alot. Se…

• A good farmer loves miners with great economy. As i said: no competition, to few active players actually raiding

• There is just no competition, that's all. To few players

• It's possible in here. Wasn't like that in the good ol' days. Trolling failed

• Quote from Starscream: “Soon in one system will be over 97M fleet troops, thats alot of firework going off soon :)” That's action :'D Smaller players do alot more action with their fleets than any of you sim city gamers We await this big fight (everybody does for month) Economy noobs :-p Hope I made someone a bad day. Nothing's more worth to have a bad day than a post on a browser game forum :'D

• Spieler Gesperrt?

messias - - Questions & Help

Mauszeiger auf das schloss halten. Alternativ auf der login seite "pranger" anklicken

• Beep V Glaudrim

messias - - Other Attacks

Why post farm results? This game is as dead as possible

• Tauziehen / tug war / tira y afloja

messias - - Spamcorner

• Unit Rebalancing

messias - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from RaVenC: “At the moment its sorted by the Identifier a unit has ( like the unit techtree ) ... But maybe i will try some different ways with the combat simulator in the next days .. Just 3 Ideas: - sorting it with defense from lowest to strongest ( or vice versa ) - sorting it with amount from strongest to lowest ( or vice versa ) - random sort I guess the random sort won't be liked that much, but than you have to choose the units you will use much more wisely ...” Ok, back to topic. W…

• Quote from Jpr: “Cichy v Precell RavenC is going to use server hax so we can all see the shrapnel of 877,337 schakal :D” Leave precells fleet for me, if you want a not every day cr :-p

• After some guy closed the topic because it got spammed down by him and others ( no insult given, only facts), lets revive it without spamming or other kinds of kiddy fights Madara vs jonasz78 Have not seen one of them fighting so far, therefore it would be a double debut

• Turrets can't run. Nice hit on those stealth though.

• Troops for Noobs

Quote from messias: “As nobody else does it, i will start a little u4k attractiveness program. Troops for noobs. Everybody who's new gets pushed by me so he can build trading ships asap. Furthermore I pay the first 2 colonisation ships. Just send an ingame pm to UnClE_messias. If there is to few resonation i will possibly go and push until transporter. We will see. Players in my program are under my protection until they can fight on their own.”

• Troops for Noobs

Add some boobs. Might get some 16+ gamers. Grafics are just bullshit. Wont change your skill if there are any. Sadly some people only want to get owned in hd Advertising: mouth to mouth is all you can do on an non profit game. Everything else is wasted money

• Troops for Noobs

It takes a week or 2 to get sentih. It is possible to follow up the top players