Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Starscream: “ so if then wasnt fair then? when would it be for him hahah? Meybe fair fight for him means his 130M vs someone of 20M, i am not sure ” yes, in DT alliance description pre- cadet battle it said something along the lines, Dreamwalker doesn't want fight told us in PM...yet he bashed active members of our alliance . for this i say thank you space cadet.

• Unfair battles?!??

Bam Bam - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

Quote from BuDdY: “did the Player attack with 70mio points ? Or attack the Gamer "only" with 25-30mio points? So a 40-50mio Point gamer could attack at the same time the 70mio Player Fleet at the Main target ? Is the same as a 10mio Player attack the 5mio Player also lose The Problem why the 5mio Player would be attacked? Is it ok then He has 300mio Ressourcen ? Look to Farmvill ! ” i see that point, but someone with 40 million points has more resources that someone with 5 million points. so why…

• [Project] New themed Game

Bam Bam - - Polls

Quote from Kod aka System: “<p>We want a new server off stiddari, not a game like stiddari !!!! Bullshit !!!!</p> EDIT Firstly have some respect towards the community and secondly towards those that actualy take a helping part towards the servers and all games. Luckily that one guy has put the time into the programming and the economical costs so that you can play you have a Stiddari server if that guy has said repeatedly he currently is very busy you respect that and wait, just like everyone el…

• Quote from Starscream: “Quote from Bam Bam: “2016 ? ” Do we need for this year? ” no, we also didn't need one in 2015

• 2016 ?

• just to bump this idea. i know there are works being done to improve battle system. but to the subject at hand. it still unfair for someone with 70+ million points to hit someone with 5 million points (more than 10x the points) I suggest for a revamp in noob protection. 1. if someone is with 70+million points and looking for a farm why not try with someone that has been gone for 7+ days. 2. at a certain amount of points( 500k ?) that player is then free game. even with an alliance its hard to ge…

• i think this means that anyone not part of team A and B will become the farms...even if we're active. and if i was to retaliate both team A and B have the right to bash me. There are those of us that are active but we just dont build the same way everyone else does (top 37)

• Water FB

Bam Bam - - Resources Trade

does anyone have water they can send me ill reimburse the hydro

• What is the best playing style?

Bam Bam - - The Tavern

speaking of the perspective of you guys that have million of points in fleet. for the rest of us that don't have the fleet power what? is it looked down on to hit sides because if we hit a main well lose everything while the defender loses nothing?

• Quote from cellOkylar: “ I heard too often for my taste the "If I had your account, I'd do ..." speech, So, instead of that, take your own account, or the account you have from someone else, pick-up a target (easy or not depending of your criteria) with 2 fold your points and go for it and tell me if it's nice and/or useful to crash your effort like that. ” hit it on the nail, cell . right on. hope everything works well in RL

• competition

Bam Bam - - Features & Ideas Discussion

again it makes sense if bigger players want to gain. what lower players are thinking about who raided who to get extra resources?? my suggestion is exactly that Quote from CannabisKid: “. Every player in the game has an equal ability to make more buildings. It takes research, and resources, but every person here earned those, or had a friend push them. There is no "pay," And all players CAN see who is 7 days inactive....” it makes the game too easy and allows players to be lazy. just my preferen…

• competition

if anything it should be an option. lower point players are already attacked when active. for the attackers (top 15 players) they will always have the advantage. it just sounds like a "king of the hill' type scenario to me and i feel that the winner are going to win more and the losers will lose more. the balance comes by allowing EVERYBODY to build more than 1 building without paying and able to see who is 7 days inactive. it might sound ludicrous but in order to have more avenues to grow the g…

• competition

Quote from CannabisKid: “I truly believe that the only chance we have of having a game that has real activity is if we work on helping create ideas that will give more avenues for people to grow,” i don't see how attacking active players help the one being attacked grow ??

• I just skimmed through the thread, but if nobody brought up the idea about partnering with gameforge or any other online game company to promote universe. if with gameforge see if there are any archives from before and after the reset and use it to your advantage. whether for (like type said) send emails to old players. see space4k's marketing techniques. get the word out to Ogame players and other online simulation games.