Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 156.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BuDdY >>> theagent

Typhonous - - Other Attacks

Most of my index is not Camos. The only reason I built any camos at all is that the people wanting to fight me all had over 100k camos and I had to build them simply to match those trying to go for me. The entire "build nothing but Noah and Camos" strategy was started by members of FWC, we simply adapt. I would not run from Battousai, no reason to, it would actually be a fight. But will I move when someone tries to hit me with 150k camos, sure, I am not stupid. How many times has Buddy run from …

• What is the best playing style?

Typhonous - - The Tavern

It just means that you build so many camo's that you can no longer effectively attack with them all, and if you attack without them then you just lose your fleet to the defending horde of camo bombers. I can't imagine any agreement to not use them actually be accepted or honored though. Most of the big hits lately have been possible only because of massive amounts of camo bombers. A Top 10 player isn't going to just make themselves irrelevant again by not using over half of their attack potentia…

• Quote: “Thanks for re opening it. I'll look for a fight with someone with similar index to mine, make it more interesting and even. ” Here I am, I'm your huckleberry. In pace requiescat.

• What is the best playing style?

Typhonous - - The Tavern

I have never gone after someone's fleet and them not avoid me like the plague, even when it would be a fairly close battle. If I know it is going to be one hell of a close fight, then I won't fleetsave, I will stay and fight and just enjoy the mutual destruction... but if I know that I'm going to lose by a massive amount, then it would be stupid to stay and get slaughtered. Whenever possible you should fight on your own terms, that is basic strategy. I spent the time and effort building the flee…

• Don't go. We will miss you far too much. It was a great last battle though... perfect way to wrap up one hell of a great career.

• Before the topic gets deleted (if it does) I would just like to say, that leaving D_T had nothing to do with Star being a bad player or a bad person. I have a load of respect for him, he is a great player, and a great guy. As Sirius and Stubigman have said, most of us are IMPS, through and through. Hell, I pulled Praetor when he first started playing S4k. Sirius and I fought side by side in wars that make the biggest battles in U4k look like tickle parties. We don't care about points, we care ab…

• Spectacular hit, man! It is going to be a lot of fun seeing all the death and destruction you spread across the cosmos.

• And cookies, we have the best cookies and nobody can beat them.

• Jpr (DT) v Duke (FBI)

Great hit!! Much blood was spilled for the Blood God! I find it funny that someone that recently built 50k+ Stealth Bombers is complaining about the use of Stealth Bombers...

• 3 members... but only 1 with a bick. lol

• Sirius has the diggest bick... we all know that.

• BrandyHolmes = Thor Rufus = DoubleD?

• Schakalageddon... Schakalocaust?

• Already is.

• The true and only Makaveli:Dadon

Typhonous - - The Tavern

I don't understand why these topics always have to dissolve into pissing contests and chest thumping. I'm not sure why Steven puts up with it personally, probably because the community is so small. Admin'ing the S4k forums was much smoother, dick measuring arguments got the ban hammer. The ban hammer was strong, the ban hammer was nice. It is actually possible to play this game, and even disagree with one another, without all the insults and shit talking. It is possible to not like someone's gam…

• Jpr v Nemo - 17,558,235

Nice bit of destruction there man! Fast rebuild!

• Very nice battle! Great hit!! No envy here, we are well aware that the "envious" are plotting to come for us, so maybe we'll just come for you first.

• It would make more sense to scale noob protection. 10x works at lower levels, perhaps increase it to 8x at higher levels.

• Well for example, I crashed a player 2 ranks above me during a war. I lost 2/3 of my fleet in the process. The #4 ranked player decided to finish me off. With teamwork in play I allowed him to hit me while another player sent his fleet to smash the towers at his main, and the #11 ranked player countered his fleet. Between the losses he took from hitting my fleet (at that point he easily had 5 times the fleet with slightly better indexes), the loss of his 21,000 rockets, the #11 player was able t…

• In S4k it was possible for two medium strength players to take down a strong player, head to head. In U4k it is not. And that is not an improvement.