Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks for the chance to play such a nostalgic game with plenty of old friends + the chance to make some new friends to play with! Hope to see some people hop on over to space4x to continue!

• SpeedServer | Sugestions & Ideas

Jpr - - Server: Speed

Is it possible to toggle mobile version off? I don't enjoy how mobile version looks, have to click menu button every time I need to do anything.

• We will just have someone at top of unit count scores with 1 million probes and 1 million shackal

• Nice idea spectra.. What if a 10m player attacks 100m player, just farming their sides to kill transport ships etc? Would they get bonus points in title score for this for attacking larger player? Also starscream, at least a decent amount of noah are unavoidable now because all combat ships have had their cargo capacity nerfed. So any attack you are looking to gain resources you need transport ships in addition to ships required to win the battle (or be smart and send your noah afterwards, espec…

• I think if the traditional hiscore has unit points removed, maybe the default hiscore should change to the current title hiscore. So unit points would need to remain to be tracked in the title scores. If the title score was the default one it might encourage people to attack to rise to the top? Edit: is this what is meant by the indicator?

• New Universe4k Server

Jpr - - Game News

is it possible to get a diagram that shows all modifiers?

• always forgetting about those probes Delta.. Nice work Loqui being #1 title points, impressive when you consider the battles you choose lol

• many many balls to attack the camos and lose the defence bonus? also why use all those renegades, multiplier against camos is not implemented yet Good CR - good rebuild to both, is always scary how fast loqui rebuilds lol

• killer7966 vrs psycho_o

Jpr - - Other Attacks

you did just enough killer lol Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Espionage Probe 0 0 38543 20699 Stealth Bomber 0 0 19203 10313 Longeagle V 4116 1906 6003 3224 Noah 0 0 1497 804 Longeagle X 1552 719 989 531 Sentih 817 378 257 138 Combat Probe 0 0 157 84 Attack index 529,300,969 * 92% = 486,956,891 583,180,984 * 81% = 472,376,597 Defense index 2,917,073,577 2,095,842,107 Chances of Winning 53% 47% Chances of Espionage 0% Battle round 2 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Espionage Pr…

• great battle.. won't be long till LOQUI is back up there again i am sure!

• nice work Delta, #1 title points is yours for a short time at least! Good rebuild killer..

• batallita

Jpr - - Other Attacks

nice hit loqui.. I logged in like 10 minutes after the attack, unfortunate. Maybe I should sleep less these days Points lost loqui: 6.803.943 jpr: 9.209.532 Total: 16,013,475 fleet deployed loqui: 33.586.814 jpr: 9.209.532 I do not understand why you make yourself weaker when you are chasing DS top guys however, especially as I was posing very little threat.

• CASh [IMP_R] vs. DREAMWALKER [G7]

Jpr - - Other Attacks

very nice hit man! All those schakals and towers though

• nice hit stu, bet it feels good to relieve yourself of some bombers lol

• What is the best playing style?

Jpr - - The Tavern

The combat update should help the situation, it will place 50 bombers on the same lut cost as 1 sentih, and both will give roughly the same attack index.. Bomber costs less hydro to build, but a lot more to move.. sentih costs more hydro up front but is cheaper when it comes to using it. However the new combat update will also bring with it a new set of circumstance that may or may not be open to exploitation. This could still involve the bombers and their multipliers though.. I think the only w…

Jpr - - The Tavern

personally being one of the smallest members of the largest alliance I found it easy way to compete and helps to deter attacks.. Allowed me to hit people with much older/bigger accounts as well - especially if they ignored researches too. I'm not calling out anyone as a coward, it is not cowardly to avoid fights you think you will lose, just common sense. With all the bombers about now though yes I do agree it will become stale.. And maybe some change needs to be made to help negate the huge amo…

Jpr - - The Tavern

Reggie, the use of bombers doesn't need defending? It's quite obviously a good tactic.. Why build just sentih and lex when you know that it is not the most efficient at making a fighting fleet? Identifying an efficient way of doing something and then ignoring it is even more stupid than arguing about it all the time..

Jpr - - The Tavern

Quote from Stubigman: “ I prefer full on toe to toe big battles and then I leave the player to rebuild.” exactly.. half of the players here quit the first time they get attacked, if everybody spent all their time attacking side planets would we even have anyone left by now?

• Can't argue with some good old fashioned raiding with hydro hauls like that... Careful though, keep poking too hard and you'll wake one of these guys up

• Quote from Himura Battousai: “I'll look for a fight with someone with similar index to mine, make it more interesting and even. :D” You can fight me? Or am I too low?