Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• congrats to both players massive boom good luck on the rebuilds to both

• A little more action pls..

Demo - - Suggestions and Ideas

i like the hammer Unfortunately for me no one allowed me to be a mod (i dont know why ) perhaps music choice but dont see why anyway please read the nice guys sig and abide..... or i may apply (read beg lots and lots) Play nice or i want hammer time youtu.be/otCpCn0l4Wo

• Version .14.0

It appears the build screen colours have now disappeared after the update so whereas before you had green for able to be built and red for not enough resources now everything is white

• competition

Demo - - Features & Ideas Discussion

like the idea Stu Perhaps a slightly modified version where new players get 10-20% of the average planet count/ productions buildings and 10% researches this would allow for new players even later in the game without them being too far away as to make it worthless joining in

• competition

It would be nice if people could argue the point not the person. name calling helps no one and in fact could turn others against an idea not because they dislike it but they dislike the way a person puts their point across

• competition

Only one massive problem with this idea it favours massively those with massive fleets This results in a guaranteed gain for bigger players over the smaller ones However if it could have some form of mod for the fleet points each player has to balance it then perhaps it would be slightly fairer to all and give active smaller players the chance to gain something

IMHO games like this one are much more about planning teamwork and management of time a speed server defeats the whole reason many play this game and certainly for my part i would not want to take part in a speed server either. Even in the middle of a war you still have the chance to fleetsave and get some sleep with a speed server you have no such luxury you are either online every couple of hours minimum or your fleet is gone

Quote from messias: “A good farmer loves miners with great economy. As i said: no competition, to few active players actually raiding” but you do realise a great truly great miner with unlimited planets can rule a whole galaxy no matter what the farmer does dont you? The great miners have the core mines the rest they come they go they only serve to feed while hungry then go when you play only to be rebuilt later on if we get that far this game will change very dramatically But the mechanics limi…

sorry messias you are wrong on that one If you were prepared to go massive in the old days you could outproduce a whole alliance. Heck you could even feed a whole alliance and still grow massively. That being said with colo-tech being implemented it has massively limited the ability to go massive. So i would say IMHO the players now understand far better the mechanics and importance of infrastructure and yes are better now at that than before.

• Unfair battles?!??

Demo - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

do agree with no way should you be able to attack for zero losses The question is JPR should it be a lone wolf or should it be those who you choose to play with that make it zero losses clearly someone with 2000 sentihs should not be able to attack someone with just one probe BUT... what about when that someone with just one probe has gone for 3M planet and 50K research points and the one with the 2K sentihs has 20K research and 100K planet points but raiding like crazy two different ways to pla…

• Unfair battles?!??

Demo - - Acknowledgements & Criticisms

I do agree when you invest in research and lose the ability to make ships while doing that investment you should get a pay back after all you are vulnerable while you make the investment why not get a return on investment However i do also see the point we need to protect the weaker player NOTE WEAKER ACTIVE NOT INACTIVE That's where alliances come in and choosing who you want to back you up This game yes is simple at the basic level but like chess the more you work and look into it the more com…

• We always try to avoid bans if possible. The preference to educate rather than ban when we can. I understand if you are farming hard it is more than possible you wont even notice the fleet sent on transport missions to your planet. However i do like your idea Sirius But rest assured the ban hammer is the last option for me, after all its easy to see if the res you receive is from someone you have hit and if it is a one off or part of a pattern

• The Story of Liam / La Historia de Liam

Demo - - Bar

good luck with this Stv3N for what its worth shared your story on facebook

• Tauziehen / tug war / tira y afloja

Demo - - Spamcorner

340 lets get this number moving in the right direction lol

• found a pick of Radi playing U4K

Demo - - Bar

did a search on pre-owned radiklix and it came up with this LaIllSn.jpg

Demo - - Spamcorner

344 no only joking 342

• Demo (IMPR) V DREAMWALKER (BD)

Demo - - Other Attacks

@DREAMWALKER next time you probe an active member of sisu = round two but with vengeance

Demo - - Spamcorner

wow people find it hard to count here so lets start at 1 only joking 999999999999 + infinity

Demo - - Bar

Radi you... hqdefault.jpg and as i am too good to you heres how to post a picture find your image such as this... 87a4835068369abc0a47c8867d18d1d6.png click view image try searching for this in the image above 28ad4443fcd8abf3beec0d3eb308464e.png that brings up the image and details you want just copy the address from the address bar click the icon that looks like this 1906f01795db1c1d6c1e785e05d11d24.png yes the one just up above the message area...that brings up this box f4f3643924cab6afcd487d…

Demo - - Bar

radi's idea of a tea party tea-party-drink-whiskey-picture.jpg