Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BlackDragon Vs All server

pajton - - Bar

Quote from Destroyer: “@pajton go learn English man, read what i said "taking out the bashing rule only means guys can use scripts to farm even more", i didn't said it was you even though i think its hard to farm so much resources and now we know how you do it, by not respecting bashing rules, i believe there are player that can speak about it but never did because they never read the rules, you can incriminate me as you wish, i don't farm lol its all about my economy so...” You got the point he…

pajton - - Bar

Quote from CannabisKid: “@pajton. The answer is no. If you would like to declare war to an alliance, read the rules and do it correctly. You dont get special treatment for being too stubborn to read. The bashing rules will be applied entirely until you declare a valid war.” its all clear we read te rules but theres no say of that we cannot declare a war to all aliances, its only say we should declare a war between one alliance to another but maybe we can do it for all aliances or maybe as we are…

pajton - - Bar

Quote from killer6679: “You can only goto war with 1 alliance have to read the rules before do anything stupid to get band” so we cannot declare a war to all aliances at the same time ? it is something wrong ? we like a big war for all people at the same time and have fun we do it in games like this every time ... is it bad ? maybe you can give us a chance, it is really a nice game then and full of life for some time ... Quote from Starscream: “You should explain to all us how do you plan this "…

• precell [S_T] vs azazzel

pajton - - Other Attacks

trzy rundy i do 0 <-- ładnie posprzątane... GRATKI udanego trafienia i SZ/O!!!!

• Quote from precell: “@radikalix Brave or crazy? ;-)” anyway nice kamikazze in a great style... fast rebulid gg

• Great battle, congratulations to both sides, most of all it seems like kamikaze flight too me, really great defence Cichy MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU GUYS!!! FAST REBULID !! GG!!!

• THX for this battle, it was a really pleasure to be a part of it :)) Hope to see here soon some more br with my fleet on it. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU GUYS !!!

• Marvelous fight, congratulations for a good hit Fast rebuild, GG!