Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yeah he got me.sorry starscream but first i wanna see what defense and attack power you have. than i decided i would lose the fight or pay expensive for it. and cannabis got me because i "forgot" to save. think i would have saved too like i did by you. grat job from cannabis and yes i will rebuild. sure.

• really nice. gratulations.

• Flotte verschwunden

Murphy - - Bugs

thanks a lot for fixing and repairing that fast. big compliment.

• Flotte verschwunden

Murphy - - Bugs

thanks raven for the fast answer. hope you can fix the problem. glad to know about the reason so far. with best regards murphy

• Flotte verschwunden

Murphy - - Bugs

hallo and here the similar again. yesterday evening i saved my fleet standing on my planets. there were on each planet standard 2 schakal, 2 renegades and 5 handler. on the main i guess it were 16 or 20 handler. as i looked after them this morning on the main there came back only 2 handler. on planets 25:25:109 and 34:26:126 nothing returned. also i thought i didn't build up handlers up to 5 on planets 22:22:23 and 22:22:39. so i built the 3 handlers (again?) to get up to 5 after saving fleet. t…

• hi as i know bashing rules are out of order after 24 hours of declaration of war. and as far as i see he had chosen the capitulation-war. about rules against never ending wars i don't want to part this discussion because i am involved. think you will find a solution for that problem. and at matacapullos: i expected something like this as reason for the war. and its war - so its nothing personally hi so wie ich das weiss sind die bash-regeln 24 std nach kriegserklärung ausser kraft. und wie ich d…

• the bad word with " f ". i cannot understand why there were 10 kolo-ships on the planet without saving them when being offline. that was soooo stupid and absolutely unnessasary. with other words real bad start for us. but that was only the opening, not the end of the song. das böse wort mit " f ". ich kann echt nicht verstehen, wie man 10 koloschiffe aufm plani rumstehen lassen kann, ohne die zu saven wenn man off ist. das war ja wohl sowas von dumm und absolut unnötig. mit anderen worten besch*…

• yes. makes sense.

• Apology of LF

Murphy - - Spamcorner

it is so that each coin has two sides. and if you see it with the eyes of a game admin i think everyone would have acted the same way. they are responsible for the content of this game. so i understand why it was removed i feel also with the members of l-c.

• Apology of LF

Murphy - - Spamcorner

i think its not a "bad picture". if you are that soft, every picture may be in some case a "bad pic". i cannot see why it should be as harmful to be removed. i'm myself cannabis user. so i find that making advertising with weed may be more harmful than this pic of a penis. what does not mean that any pic showing a smoker or a weed plant should be removed. pics to be removed should be such as showing rasism, discriminating any or brutal violence. with best regards p.s.: so i understood the dilemm…

• ressources return by interrupt

Murphy - - Bugs

ok and thanks so far.

Murphy - - Bugs

yes i have refreshed the page but there were only 21k lutinum on the counter instead of at least the 32k lutinum. the screenshot i made was after refreshing. best regards

Murphy - - Bugs

today i interrupted the building of ship factory #4. i paid for 16.000 fe and 32.000 lutinum. when i looked to the res-counter i got only 21.000 lutinum on it. much less than it should be. or is there a tax for interrupting any building? if yes, how high is it in per cent? fs1.directupload.net/images/150123/5egmw9ui.jpg

Murphy - - Suggestions and Ideas

yeah first thanks a lot to all of you. and i wanted to post the same idea of an sent-folder. it would be great if you can realize this. regards murphy

• Murphy KB 01

Murphy - - Other Attacks

so it means that i can publish everything of the fight report? and what is required for posting a fight report in the hall of fame (for example minimum damage)?

• Murphy KB 01

Murphy - - Other Attacks

wouldn't it be better than to create a screenshot and then posting the picture here. think everyone has a software to do that and to blacken the coords. and no one can manipulate the report. fs2.directupload.net/images/150117/y54t6m7k.jpg i blackened again my fleet but this time not my lost ships and the strength of it. my ally is [apex] the opponents ally is [badboys]

• Murphy KB 01

Murphy - - Other Attacks

hi stv3n i just read your answer and in future posts i will only x the coords of the attacked player. and the post above is so far ok in order of forum rules? with best regards murphy

• Murphy KB 01

Murphy - - Other Attacks

hi cannabis kid i'm used to from other games (for example galaxywars) not to show some details of the attack, because it was not allowed to make these datas public. so i x-ed the name and coords of the attacked player and also i do not want to show anyone my exact fleet power. with best regards murphy ich bin es von anderen spielen her gewohnt (beispiel galaxywars) einige details des kb wie name und koords des angegriffenen zu x-sen, da dies in den spielen nicht erlaubt war diese daten zu veröff…

• Murphy KB 01

Murphy - - Other Attacks

Kampfbericht: xx:xx:xx (Murphy) >>> xx:xx:xx (xxx) Thu, 15.01.2015 - 07:23:18 Kampfrunde 1 Einheiten Anzahl vernichtet Anzahl vernichtet Kolonisationsschiff 0 0 2 2 Spionagesonde 0 0 30 26 Cougar xx xx 0 0 Handelsschiff 0 0 10 9 Leichter Laserturm 280 245 Angriffswert xxx * 99% = xxx 5.612 * 97% = 5.444 Verteidigungswert xxx 12.222 Siegchance 87% 13% Spionagechance 0% Kampfrunde 2 Einheiten Anzahl vernichtet Anzahl vernichtet Spionagesonde 0 0 4 4 Cougar xx xx 0 0 Handelsschiff 0 0 1 1 Leichter …