Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Labors day here :)

bergholt - - Bar

raven then it's not just 24 hours he need to be banned, but he need to be banned for life, because he is always drunk

• Still to quiet here ;)

bergholt - - Bar

stop drinking my friend, your blod must be the pure alcohol already

• ⁂Nibiru⁂ Vs Nkikt

bergholt - - Other Attacks

Quote: “Yes i saw you make many good hits so far ” and have you it's not what was in the past but what there would come in the future, that future where you are chrused

• ⁂Nibiru⁂ Vs Nkikt

bergholt - - Other Attacks

Quote: “You dont leave. join me ” your right winnie let us get the chickens together

• hydro for sale

bergholt - - Resources Trade

i have some hydro for sale, msg me ingame, if you want to trade

• great attack soja, and lucky you just got me that night i forgot to FS. but spend that hydro on some good things. and thanks for moving those cougars.

• Radikalix wonder why wife left him :)

bergholt - - Bar

or maybe because you always is drunk. and then because you is finnish

• yes but it would be great if we could do that. because not all players are trusted enough to see that

• as i can remember from the old S4K then you could give players rank, so new players could be on trial before they had the right to do more in there alliance

bergholt - - Suggestions and Ideas

what about making a thread under message in game, where you can see the message you have sent to other players, i could need it sometimes when i forgot about if i had answered on a message

• Warning thread

bergholt - - Questions & Help

flair if you send an in-game message then you also could make a list of players that have got it, and what time they got it, so they players leaders could see that some of there members are in trouble, and then could talk with them. about the rule of pushing, the rule say that you can send to a player with lower total points than your self, but if the person has 1 point lesser than you, then you still could send resources to the player without trading because you are higher than him. and if the …

• Warning thread

bergholt - - Questions & Help

since there have been so many bans today, is there so a place where we can see if we have got a warning before we get banned. if there not is such a thread, then you should make one, so we can see if we have got a warning.