Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 81.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The problem is not what you do with the game.... modifiers.... removing unit points. The problem is the people playing the game and their style of play. Some build economy, some build like a turtle, some build attacking fleets. We have liked the way this game is for many years and to change it to force people to change there style may be a negative. You may lose people because this will force them to be attacking all the time. Some may play here for the community but are not active enough to kee…

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

Stubigman - - Other Attacks

The list I gave was of people I personally respected and enjoyed to play with. Not that they were people who respected me. Please read properly. An true Delta did say he may not have done that...... why?? Because that is HIS choice. I was going to delete planets either way. I thought about it and my decision was its stupid to do it after I may as well do it before. An as I've said once already nothing you say can change that because it was my choice. You didn't like how it went then that's ur ch…

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

There is no such thing as an honourable attack. An attack is an attack. I've built many planets before and deleted to make a battle several times and the likes of loqui and some s4k guys will have seen this. Just because u don't like the strategy doesn't make it a wrong one. It simply means urs is not the same as mine. You may not have seen it on another server simply because I've not played the games you have. You do not see me saying how wrong your style is or how anybody else's attack is wron…

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

There are no un written rules Star. I played within the rules set for this game. Simple as. You have your opinion on how you choice to play. I play my way. Ive never said your way is wrong so im sorry but what you say means little to me. If you had respect or lost respect.... again your choice but again also it means nothing to me because I know the players who I value their respect and they are listed on the first post. Your opinions are your own and mine are mine. I have said all im going to s…

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

There is middle ground. i dont love you or hate you.......both would require having any feeling towards you. As I have none towards you that would put me in the middle ground. The best thing you said there was it was my choice...... your exactly right it was my choice and you to say it was wrong or dishonourable is wrong because a battle is a battle regardless of what tactics were used. You choose your way and I choose mine. There is no wrong or right way war.

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

Starscream I will remember this hit and whether you like it or not the fact you keep insulting me very childishly means you and Destroyer will both remember this aswell. From start to finish I was always the attacker, i always won my battles no matter how I did them. Not one person defeated me. You say what you want if you think people will care but i stayed the same from day 1 till the end. As for another server I would only hope to see you and see if you can attack me as this great player you …

• Quote from Stv3N: “Quote from Starscream: “Quote from Sirius Delta: “Well done! Would have performed better though if you had deleted some planets before the impact ” Hahah no tnx, you mistaken me for your coward friend I would rather lose more in a fair play way then to be that kind of coward with no honor or anything ” Lets not provoke others, you Win some and you lose others there are no laws of engagement everyone is free to attack/defend As they wish. Lets stick to the subject at the moment…

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

I haven't worked out points they were irrelevant it was only the battle that mattered. If some1 wants to work out the exact points be my guest. Yes I deleted planets to raise my bp Yes it was my account and I have every right to delete my own hard work That was my choice to make and not 1 person can say a word to make me feel any different about it. Dont let anybody ever tell any of you what you should or shouldn't do with your accounts, they are your's and your's only. There have been some peop…

• exactly as Sirius said. You cannot play this games a small time and say because some1 can play it more that they cant attack u. the time put into the game is ur own choice. if u have a small amount of time then u have to manage it correctly. It is true the top people will have put more time in in most situations and they r rewarded by being higher up the scores. Its simple maths more time = being higher up on almost any game u play. U cannot punish people for having more time on the game by stop…

• that is true star i would not run from u However it was hypothetical because if ur chasing a smaller player he will likely move as he will maybe want to make his own hit. Also well thats difficult, but anyways there will be an end is date is unacceptable because it does not answer the qeustion. Im trying to clarify ground rules that i can think of so people do not try to exploit them or say well no1 said in the rules we cant do this or that. Im not trying to break any1s balls here but im trying …

• Well im cool with that then if basically i can still farm as normal but have the option to attack some1s main fleets till i catch them then i guess im game for that. However ill see the final rules drawn up before commiting. How about probes?? Say u know where my main fleet is Star and u wanna attack me, i fleetsave so u r looking for my fleets as u dont know if ive moved or fleetsaved. Now then can u probe all my planets over an over and say i dont know his main now so i have to spam all planet…

• again im intrigued how we have a list of confirmed members when i included have seen several say once they see rules then we will agree or disagree. Also im just making this basic but this is how it seems......... We continue as we are, however were in new teams and can hit the one planet where the main fleet is as many times as we wish?? Thats the general yeah? If it is then i still see this simply as teams who will likely never hit any main fleets as were very active. What if i moved my fleet …

• a up where did i say im in lol Few on that list havent said yes on forum Also i dont agree with battles must be equal. Reason is if thats the case we can do that without teams already. A team is to use strategy.... if 2 people feel to suicide into say me will cost theie whole fleet but remove me it would mean an advantage to the big guy on their team as he would face lower people. This for example is part of strategy. Otherwise its simple me and destro dont need teama for a battle so it defeats …

• Well done Dreamer great battle. Another example of the fact you don't need to be bigger than a player to be able to do more damage to them than yourself.

• well thats another 90k camo bombers gone thank god so moving will be getting slightly easier everyday. I personally expected bigger losses for me but Im very happy with that. means I have enough left to still get another decent HOF. Sorry Misaki I broke up your party of having the top 2 HOF's you still have top tho my friend

• Well I figured seen as Im the winner of the battle that I should post it up. Thanks for the battle Loqui I always enjoy them with you. No fear and thanks for my 3rd winning top 10 HOF Before:- 1. M@ssKiLLeR = 68,095,681 3. Loqui = 48,612,506 After:- 2. M@ssKiLLeR = 51.287.405 42. Loqui = 3.996.055 Points Lost:- M@ssKiLLeR = 16,808.276 Loqui = 44,616.451 total: 61,424.727 z8650TA.png

• nice sirius well done dude your not staying top on title points tho im having that lol.

• lovely work cash. Wait till typh see's all those poor shackle pilots families destroyed lmao

• Quote from Jpr: “nice hit stu, bet it feels good to relieve yourself of some bombers lol ” lol still not enough though. To move is still a fortune, I hope to relieve myself of more camo's very soon

• I wont waste my time with to many words please just enjoy the Battle. Thank you starscream for the calculations Before 1. M@ssKiLLeR (AKA STUBIGMAN) - 70,967,331 10. Madara - 33,040,656 After 1. M@ssKiLLeR (AKA STUBIGMAN) - 62.870.105 62. Madara - 1.381.956 M@ssKiLLeR (AKA STUBIGMAN): 8,097.226 Madara: 31,658.700 Total: 39,755.926 CukX0Em.png