Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Apology of LF

alexfrei - - Spamcorner

My Opinion ? I think the one who reported the picture wanted you to be banned for a few days...hope it didnt function you cannot tell me that someone felt ashamed of a picture like this 90% of the Internet is full of stuff 18+

• Murphy KB 01

alexfrei - - Other Attacks

Quote from Murphy: “hi stv3n i just read your answer and in future posts i will only x the coords of the attacked player. and the post above is so far ok in order of forum rules? with best regards murphy” Aus vendetta-zeiten kenne ich es so, dass man nur die koordinaten beider spieler rausnehmen darf und sonst nix am kampfbericht verändern darf. from good old vendetta times i remember that its only allowed to take out the coordinates of both players but you aren't allowed to change anything else…

• the next updates ?!

alexfrei - - Questions & Help

Hello, could anyone tell me, what features are planned for the next (10.6 , 10.7, etc...) updates ? would be nice to know.

• Christmas Special

alexfrei - - Suggestions and Ideas

Hello, whta about a christmas special ?:) reduced costs (1/2 price ?) reduced speed (1/2 speed for building something ?) or something like this ? would be nice ! @RaVenC

• Hello everybody, i offer 9k iron and i am searching for lut. anyone out there who wants to trade ? who bets the most will get the iron (which doesn't mean that the one who offers 1 lut, will get my iron :D:D) peace out and over