Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That would be cool but not in the oncoming unit update. As jpr said, it needs careful planning and I think that putting the defense buildings to work first should be priority xD

• Nice battle and fast rebuild for both!

• cellOkylar [DT] vs vamp [FBI']

FenixDown - - Other Attacks

Good job cell xD ast rebuild for both and let's hope vamp doesn't delete planets after this ¬_¬

• Unit Rebalancing

FenixDown - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Could the simulator have both options, research and plain battle power, the same as the Stiddari sim? You know, hard to find out the enemy research xD

• LOL you are damn lucky catching everything after coming from farming xD Correct me if I'm wrong, I lost 1.041.675 points xD for a Total Points 1.920.903

• Yeah I'm sure that's the reason but why delete a good developed account when it could be given to someone else? figth3r and Dark Vader or something like that deleted planets too when it could go to V-Mode and maybe someone interested in it could get it back later.

• Before: 1 Praetor Fenix [D.T.] 40.577 270.674 6.064.043 6.375.294 2 [Syndikat]Hooligan [Apex] 38.003 294.118 5.271.881 5.604.003 Source Code (68 lines) After: 1 Praetor Fenix [D.T.] 40.577 270.674 3.445.585 3.756.836 36 [Syndikat]Hooligan [Apex] 38.003 294.118 709.265 1.041.387 He was online so I don't know why he didn't move the hydro xD Source Code (4 lines) Someone can check the points in case I missed something. It is not my intention to make people quit when I attack them, is not the first …

• Well done Kid, you got a nice bounty xD Fast rebuild.

• Starscream asked me to post this on his behalf xD BEFORE 15 Starscream [D.T.] en 34.632 135.937 1.73*106 1.9*106 38 41 xxabii [M.C] es 23.554 145.860 637.128 806.542 30 Combat Report: xx:xxx:xxx (Starscream) >>> xx:xx:xxx (xxabii) Wed, 17.06.2015 Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Espionage Probe 0 0 17163 15122 Transporter 0 0 68 60 Stealth Bomber 0 0 60 53 Longeagle V 0 0 285 251 Noah 0 0 28 25 Longeagle X 0 0 126 111 Spit 0 0 50 44 Sentih 312 37 41 36 Combat Probe 0 0 1825 1608 …

• Cheating the sh*t out of it!

FenixDown - - Other Attacks

LOL I have not read yet (going to) but I can make you a video of "How to play" and show you how it is done xD Oh well, I have seen more brain behind accusations on stiddari than this. Source Code (11 lines) This one is my last wave raids, if you think I'm going to waste +2 hours attacking as a slow poke, trust me, I used to attack like you or your friends too and is not efficient. All I'm going to say is try using tabs and bookmarks, a pc something new than a 486 with a mouse and CTRL and TAB ke…

• Unit Rebalancing

FenixDown - - Features & Ideas Discussion

By camos he means Stealth Bombers, they were called Camouflage Bombers before.

• Well, I think he doesn't have any interest in posting this so I'm doing it xD He probed me and saw 2/3 of what I left for him, still it was a kamikaze run so I don't have any idea why would he do it xD Source Code (51 lines) Points Lost LOQUI: 1.536.051 Praetor Fenix: 247.615

• I don't think Gameforge will look fondly on a Space4k remake if is not theirs, for them is about money.

• lime-cat.jpg

• I don't have anything about limiting attack to 3 times a day as it was already said in another topic by Demo xD I would like more to get advantages for lower point and new people AND something about unkeep was a good point too.

• I think that a faster building and training game pace would be great! Leaving alone travel times. Smaller accounts and new accounts, say 1 week bonus for every month the server has been running or until they get a set % points from the Top.

• I like the unkeep, is something present in other strategic games and prevent the big fishes from growing bigger without punishment, but removing the score I don't think is such a good idea, I would like to know what I'm facing without probing every planet and hoping he is not hiding troops xD

• For something like that to work, it needs to change constantly depending on the age of the server and in the end, is about time invested in the game. I made it 7 months late to Stiddari and already quit there to be here, managed to put 2 HoF''s (still there) and once I was #1 thanks to my team-mate stamping some other dude. People could get a regular account and be on the top or they could get an excellent one and suck balls all the way, if you don't have the time and want it, you are not going …

• Yes, but what Stv3N wants to know is how advanced was the server or the players on top, because this could be done based on the development of the players that have invested the time playing the game from the beginning. So, what were the parameters to implement that? or example, giving out an account with 40 planets and sentih ready is unfair right now, so more like 20 planets and LeV ready for example? How to decide what is fair and unfair?

• We can only hope for a periodic reset xD