Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Was shared via Stiddari Facebook, sharing if anyone is interested. vendetta.games/?fbclid=IwAR2xa…IWX_ZahMEi8YDFsS-7_xk-Z-0

• If you guys do find an arrangement just don't convert it into an other free for all cheaters allowed game. I'll offer my services if needed to train a team since after Ravenc I probability know best the tool and how to use it to it's best. Unfortunately I can offer my full on services since I wouldn't be able to spare that much time.

• What Next!?

Stv3N - - English Tavern

Hey Everyone!! I know many of you are veteran gamers and will always pilgrim to somewhere else. Just to create a conversation and maybe even help those that may go to the same place form some sort of agreement. So.. What next!? Me: Personally I was addicted to Rise of Kingdoms, amazing game with alot tactics needed, bit unfortunately like most mobile games it's p2w, you may face them with good tactics and coordination but in the long run without investment it's impossible to Finnish on top... If…

• Its a shame it had to come to this, but life comes first.. Unfortunately I my self had abandoned a while back because of my son and family problems, after that work kept me too busy. It's been a pleasure being part of the team and helping develop this project. Sometimes frustrating but even knowing that it's allways been a joy to be here and help as much as I could. It's allways rewarding to help the community and have to possibility to reply everyone's questions... At times overwhelming and pai…

• @Nicky Your just using other rules to apply them to your advantage, again I say, this is one of the main reason for the rules rework, so that everything is very clear since everyone tries to use the current black holes to ones advantage. I would expect less negative feedback from you ever time you post and more contribution in the games rules post since you have so much experience and see so many problems .. It would actually help instead of this. Unfortunately I can not confirm now if what he s…

• In this case it is different, espionage does not count as an attack when considering a bashing, it has nothing to do with this case. The simple act of one player spying and the other attack is enough, since two accounts with the same IP are being used to gain an advantage. What I fail to understand is why every time the staff make a decision it must be analysed by the community. This never used to happen we even get asked proof for minor insults.... Simply don't understand.

• New Ban Catalog draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Quote from Dr.Greenthumb: “Quote from Dr.Greenthumb: “i would prefer to remove the vacation-modus on a level 2+ ban. ” what i dont get is the "provocation" section tho since this game lives off of it. could get really hard to define that in a consequent manner. ” It's only a draft, im still not convinced with the one published, but at least I get opinions. "Provocation" I can understand but this rule is to have a line between provocation and minor insult, many times we allow very minor insults, …

• Stopped translating after whistla last posting English, just too much text to not understand with translator. The rule is stupid but simple, in this case im sure they are two different players but this is not allways like this. It's simply there to avoid any kind of advantages from IP Sharing, and actually the rules try to encourage not sharing IP. Unfortunately they were changed May 12th 2015 and no one has contacted a staff member for an explanation or better translation. This is something I w…

• As I said to you privatly, my personal opinion towards you has nothing to do with the ban. You've allways proven to be a great player and the best in strategically building your account. Rules are rules and if we made exceptions everyone would want them. The reason of your ban was in all rules, if the translation was not correct I do not know since I did not do those changes. I know this is your first ban and last, and I do hope you rethink leaving the game, it would be a shame to lose a great p…

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

This thread is for opinions about the game rules draft, if we are going to have offtopic from banned players we will close this thread and the rules will only be shown when official.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Stv3N - - Polls

Quote from eskiaa: “almenos para ti hay una explicacion, para mi es sigueme llamando y te baneo por un año?? Ni si quiera estabamos en el juego y me iban a bannear ??? Pfff ” Teléfonos are for private use and I do not take harassment litely, therefore yes you will get banned you keep phoning my private number and thanks to you it will be added to the new rules. All above I will read tonight, since I have to translate...

• Rottweilers Sperre

Stv3N - - Questions & Help

Mata informed that in solving this. Message replied with explanation of ban. Thread Closed & Moved.

• Rottweilers Sperre

He is at work and not connected continuesly. Add me to the conversation and I will assist. Regards

• Rottweilers Sperre

Would you like the proof, public in the HoF section so it's remembered? If not contact Mata privatly

Stv3N - - Polls

Iv removed 1 year ban, since with new rules players will not be allowed to abandon there old, banned account, and start with a different one, therefore I think it's best bans are lowered but are more harsh since they will be forced to stop playing for the duration indicated. Lvl 4 & 5 is allways without Umode since those clearly are repetitive bans and the duration is more hard. I will be thinking of adding a Special Violations submenú to have bans better devided and in this case with less level…

Stv3N - - Polls

Account Violations draft

Stv3N - - Polls

I know you don't like screen shots but, it takes to long to format a post correctly. Conduct Violations draft

Stv3N - - Polls

Sorry for delay, in doing extra hours at work because of Holidays. This will be finnished and posted tonight, although I do not think it will be the final version. At least so there is a draft for debates.

• Summer Holidays

Stv3N - - Team News

Dear Community, I will be on Holidays from the 20th of August to the 2nd of September, although I will not be traveling, there is a big possibility I will be offline. Best Regards Stv3N

• Bye bye Kamikaz ❤️

Stv3N - - Presentation & Farewells

Stay on the topic, any complaints they can be direct to the correct staff member.