Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tauziehen / tug war / tira y afloja

Bitti1 - - Spamcorner

• the current state of the server is less than 100 active players ... if not by an effective weapon in the hands of new players to defend against constant attacks, the server is bound to have less and less active players. you have to give a chance to new players at least to counterattack when you are constantly being targeted. the solution of the size is wrong, it does not help the small players to defend against great players so it's the opposite. a small player can put few resources of a great p…

• a change that had already proposed a long time ago was to change the united artificare giving him the possibility to blow up an edifice of level: an explosive expert sent on a given building will do skip a level or warehouse stocks, or the safe in the office or in a bos or random or in a choice (office bos 210 comes a artificare him to 209) the explosive expert you can create once a day, you can not create a artificare if you already have an artificare (maximum 1 at a time) if a player gets an a…

• le taglie

Bitti1 - - Questions & Help

ho gia compreso il sistema quello che non ho compreso, come è possibie far si che un giocatore piccolo con meno di 2kk di punti venga inserita una taglia del valore 97.296.275 97.295.546 97.294.276 291.886.097 se valutiamo il valore della taglia tutti ma proprio tutti i top attaccheranno il giocatore, quindi praticamente invece di essere un incentivo ad attare i giocatori forti per rimescolare il server e incentivare le iscrizioni, risulta un metodo per rendere piu forte i top e scoraggiare i nu…

• le taglie

Bitti1 - - Questions & Help

ragzzi avevo una perplessità sulle taglie mettiamo il caso che io carico da 10.000.000.000 su un giocatore che magari è nettamente inferiore , poi lo attacco e mi uso la taglia per avere sempre dollari pronti per fare gli allenamenti, che senso ha? oppure due giocatori si mettono d'accordo io carico a tizio tu a caio e io prendo caio tu tizio, ma cosi diventa barare.... non si dovrebbe permettere una taglia con la modalita di erogazione su richiesta della tagia perche cosi diventa una banca ma è…