Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Selling dollar

EneL - - Resources Trade

I still sell dollar. Always

• Selling dollar

EneL - - Resources Trade

Hi everybody, my name is EneL and I sell dollar all the time. The only problem is that I don't have big storages, so if you don't mind, I'd need the ammo and weapons in some small delivers instead of only one big deliver. Best regards

• compro dolar

EneL - - Resources Trade

Hola, cómo te llamas en el juego?

• Introduce

EneL - - The Tavern

Hello again guys. I´ve had some issues with my account and I have some doubts. Is everything as much expensive as ever? I mean, I think that when I was playing a few years ago, rooms (and mostly trainings) were cheaper than now, but I am not pretty sure . The second point is about organisation... I've realised that I don't remember very well how to play jajaja, soy my rooms are a little mess, could anybody advice me? I give you an image about it. I remember Boss Office was one of the most import…

• sell Ammunition

EneL - - Resources Trade

Cómo te llamas? No encuentro ningún Txoni.

• sell Ammunition

EneL - - Resources Trade

Sigues vendiendo? Yo te compro muni por dólares!

• Introduce

EneL - - The Tavern

Hi there, I am sorry because I usually play trough my smartphone so I didn't see the board. Thank you the 2 players who sent me some resources, I used them very well haha. And Orgi69, now I have the weapong storage and ammu storage at level 2 (320k) and the safe room at level 1 (160k). Now I have enough weapons but my ammunition is not too much (20k) and my there are 4k dollar hahaha, Thank everybody!

• Introduce

EneL - - The Tavern

Hello everybody, I am EneL and I am new here. I was playing the original Vendetta for a few years and I was not the worst player at that time . I was playing with the spanish extension, in the servers 9 and 12. I hope find the same fun I found before. I have started in the game yesterday, so I don't have any kind of resources hahaha, if someone wants to send me some ammunition or weapons, I could pay with dollar.... I have almost $400 hahaha So, best regards!!