Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Felicito a @saintmilo por la cazada, al final fallé jajajajajaja, quedarme en casa de la parienta y hacer el fleet con el móvil fue mala elección jajajajajaja! Buena batalla amigo!

• Informe de Batalla: xx:xx:xx (Pamelachu) >>> xx:xx:xx (Temistocles) Sat, 21.03.2015 - 00:14:32 Ronda de batalla 1 Unidades 0 Cantidad 0 Destruido 0 Cantidad 0 Destruido 0 Mercenario 3000 Recursos Robados Armas55.228 Munición146.979 Alcohol102 Dólares0 Disculpen por no compactar pero esta mañana el señor compactador no ha querido funcionar. Simplemente quería saber si se han seguido los trámites para que dragones entre a la guerra, o si el problema es que llevan tiempo intentando cazarme, lo han …

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

I see @shagyy . . . i told you that i respect your opinion so i think you´ll do the same. Once more i tell you that i posted it at the BAR ! because it´s a lot of fun look the top 2 taking my alcohol the big mafia boy. Otherwise seems that the only who is crying are you ! Take it easy is a Mafia game y know you will hunt me or someone of your family is not a problem i´ll continue playing for fun and like i do. So i think there´re no more to say, if you´ve fun hunting small players do it, but i t…

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

I´m waiting for you!

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

Nell i told it because i was thinking that you posted a fake of this morning attackm anyway i don´t rember it if you have it nice! AND YES! I prefer yours because was between similar ranking players (more fun in my opinion) so I APOLOGIZE here in public i dont have any problem to do it. Anyway i look that bothered much this issue but i play for fun and it seem like the 90% of the server knows it. I APOLOGIZE ONCE MORE NELL

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

0 point in 24 h because: 1. I was gathering resources for a training 2. I was studiying, and I grow up my buildings in blocks that takes some time that i didn´t have 3. Before that 24h hours and after this 24 hours the acount grows 4. After the ban that i had the acount grows about 8-10k pts There you have your answer The topic was opened at the bar no in hof or other atacks because was funny look 2 top taking my alcohol once more. Yoy hunted me a lot of times good for you! You´re a big player! …

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

I never had 130 merces at the old acount . . . my best number it 150 right now hahahah maybe there is another attack so ... Not is allowed double-post. Next time edit your previous message or I will be considered spam and I will have to punish you. Quote from DemoN: “18. - It is not allowed to make two consecutive posts in the same thread. If the edition of the previous post is not possible (e.g. because he has reached the character limit for a post), you should contact PREVIOUSLY a Moderator or…

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

They´re waiting for you at same building

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

Don´t lie NELL you canceled your atack and I have evidences hahahahaha I'm agree with you on some points and i repect your opinion, I think it's part of the game "chop" when "David" survives to "Golliat" but i won´t stand lies so Nell .... you know. The go can look the attacks and I've our conversation Sin t%C3%ADtulo.jpg;)

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

1. Find $$ with scout to all the buildings and going to crack the one that has mercenaries 2. 515 mercenaries for 726.142 alcohol good $$ 3. You´re hunting me since i started the game, is not a problem, I only tell how brave you are 4. How I play, how I grow it's my problem (look the trainings pts) But it´s a good excuse for a top 2 of the game, "I´m looking for $" hahahahahahahaha with your building points you don´t need my money, try another one. So i know you and your people will hunt me so i…

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

En el esquive andamos!!! Pa aburrirme a mi no les queda nada jajajajaja tuve el record de levantadas tras petas en mi época de ogamero jajajajaja. Era simplemente que tuvieran su cuota de pantalla en el foro sus pedazo de ataques con robo de alcohol para la fiesta correspondiente jejejejeje. Un saludo! Y aprovecho para agradecer a DIOSNADAL que, sin saberlo, en su momento escacho a alguno que me andaba jodiendo

• Ataques Valientes

Temistocles - - Bar

Buenas a tod@s! Después de un tiempo jugando a esto, y teniendo todo el mérito de la petadas que he sufrido el amigo Je suis Charlie, hoy me han animado a hacer público como juega nuestro querido top 3, en esta ocasión ayudado por su compañero de de familia el top 21 Leonid@. Quiero pensar que o supongo alguna clase de amenaza, quizás me recupero muy rápido de sus cazadas, o simplemente les divierte dar por saco a un pobre top 177, solamente nos diferencian 13766625 puntos, (aunque esto se viene…

• Zona Spam!!

Temistocles - - Spamcorner

Tenerife acá ! Tengo los almacenes altitos pobres ilusos!!! XD