Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• <p>Donnato... papa_pitufo kill my trops, pablo_escobar did also, the_animal also, others also...I also splash them against other guys....that is the fun of the game...attack and defend....i do not expect to be on the top of the table....i do expect to spend some nice time playing...</p>

• <p>Is life....more scouts will born and more will die for sure nice attack... you need to say to demente18 to speak less and attack more.</p>

• Everyone is sleeping?

Joca - - Spamcorner

Hey, What is happening that no one post or reply to posts since last Friday?

• Inactive Players moving troops...

Joca - - Bugs

Hum, maybe Beginning of the Post: 196 iI Sh4DoxXx de 23.883 154.710 64.680 243.273 33 Now 196 iI Sh4DoxXx de 23.883 154.814 64.680 243.378 33 But is odd, everyone was superfast attacking the guy between my attacks, but since the beginning of the post no one attack him... Probably coincidence

• Inactive Players moving troops...

Joca - - Bugs

Dear Team, In relation to the following account, that is showing to be inactive for more than 14 days: 196 iI Sh4DoxXxde 23.883 154.710 64.680 243.27333 I did an attack to one building (I can send the reports if needed) with a scout and I have the following result: Source Code (8 lines) The defender has won the battle. Resources lost in the battle Resources lost by the attacker: 8.000 Resources lost by the defender: 0 Total of resources lost: 8.000 Points lost Points lost by the attacker: 13 Poi…

• Suicide bomber unit

Joca - - Suggestions and Ideas

Quote from robbyatmlc: “I have almost a year of playing the game without begging for help. You are still working on that week. Til then, SHHHHHH, or ill bring you more DEMOCRACY!!!” I was joking with you....as you did with my suggestion...you don't need to get offended..... I liked your democracy.... 1million scouts to kill some carriers....in old vendetta would not be so easy to spread you democracy that way.... Quote from robbyatmlc: “I have almost a year of playing the game without begging fo…

• Suicide bomber unit

Quote from robbyatmlc: “Why not play the game like everyone else for one week??? I think we'd all like a break from your begging for help on your acct while we all play the game.Shhhhhh noob” ahahahahahah

• need protection

Joca - - The Tavern

Tell me which are his coordinates

• Now I am liking this threat.... Some new activity....

• Best Player Voting - 2014

Joca - - Hall of Fame

undertaker

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

Joca - - Hall of Fame

[Maf_ARR] Mafia Arronchina

• Resources StockExchange

Yes, maybe the stocking exchange could be placed in some diverse coordinates around the map..... Also, some daily maximum value would be useful.

Maybe, but you would still be able to rob other guys, the essence of the game.... Basic if you want to trade, trade if you want to rob send your spys around But why not rob ammo to change after for dollars ? Or you need some weapons for a research immediatly, why not change ammon for weapons ? Is just an ideia, and if accepted it of course need to follow some rules...

Quote from Cesc: “Sounds interesting, but i dont think server will become overflow with dollars, so propably noone will give up dollars and everyone would want dollars.” Maybe and probably, but for instance would be easier to find someone to sell your ammo even to a 10 to 1 rate, for instance.... With that the price of exchanging rate would be always fair and equal for everyone, according to de server demand and offer...

Mate, do not spam.... If you don't like the ideia, give your opinion in constructively way....everyone accept critics If you don't have nothing to say about this topic, please go spam for the correct place.... Again, I think this would be a nice idea, not only for noobs, but also, for guys in the TOP10 that have some resources in excess and other lacking....Is just an ideia to improve the game....

Again, I asked all the TOP100 for help, some did other attack me, others did not care and just ignore me. Everyone is free to act as they want, I start the server several time after everyone is normal to want to grow faster in order to be competitive, i do not see any problem with that. You can ask all the guys that played in the Portuguese servers (I never played together with non of them) I was always fair and I helped loads of guys when I had strong accounts. I even was serve2 GO. Now, if you…

Mate, is just an idea.... If you don't like it, don't like... I really don't care about your opinion.... If I am a noob, maybe I am, maybe I am not...who cares? I am here playing for having fun, I am not here because I am a frustrated kid that spends its time in front of a PC between wanking and "stiddaring". Please grow, and accept opinions, If you don't agree, just explain why and instead of walking around killing carriers with 1million scouts, try to find some ways to develop the game in orde…

Dears, With the lacking of farms, why not build an Ingame stock exchange, where you can buy/change resources according to the demand and offer rates? Example: We have the 3-6-1 accepted rate, but if for some mysterious case dollars start to appear from the trees and the server become flood of them? Will this exchange rate fair? My ideia is just create something where we can easily buy resources....For instance why want to buy dollars to a rate 5 ammo to 1, but currently it is at 5,5 ammo to 1 do…

• 1 to 10.000

Joca - - Spamcorner

Quote from robbyatmlc: “333 Someone has a big head after begging the entire server for their resources...” 335 - Not the entire server...only the top 100

• 1 to 10.000

Joca - - Spamcorner

332 Lurek is taking it bad