Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• upgrade

mario22 - - Features & Ideas Discussion

When you insert images for ships, buildings and research?

• traduzione in italiano

mario22 - - Mistranslations

• traduzione in italiano

when you go in the Visione Globale, there is the word "edificio". In this case the correct word is "pianeta"

• traduzione in italiano

I found another translation error. You have to change the word "edificio" with the word "pianeta"

• research

mario22 - - Bugs

yes it is

• research

mario22 - - Bugs

Hello. I think I found a small bug. When a building increases (eg from level 2 to level 3) during the production, the level of the building is 3 but in "research", if increases (eg from level 2 to level 3) during the production, the level of research is marked 2

• traduzione in italiano

I found a translation error. You have to change the word "famiglia" with the word "alleanza"

• Universe4k - Promotion Collection

mario22 - - Bar

thank you

mario22 - - Bar

Space4k is closed since a long time. Infinite-wars is a clone that works today. I wrote on the forum of my Alléance. they will be many players on Universe4k

mario22 - - Bar

io ho fatto promozione su Infinite-wars.com Si iscriveranno in molti. Ho vinto qualcosa?

• SERVER Andromeda

mario22 - - Server 1: Andromeda

Ciao a tutti Quando è previsto il lancio del server Andromeda?

• Universe4k translation - Italian

tesoro12 - - In Progress

Hi, on October the 31th i'd like to start universe4k.com with an International server 1....... October the 31th?

tesoro12 - - In Progress

Thats the base for your propulsion research. = Questa è il luogo ove viene eseguita la ricerca della propulsione. Standard propulsion for ships like the Raider or the colonization ship. = Propulsione standard per navi come il Raider o la Colonizzatrice. Increases the speed of ships like the Tjuger or Cougar. = Aumenta la velocità delle navi come Tjuger o Cougar. With each level more planets can be colonized. = Per ogni livello raggiunto, più pianeti possono essere colonizzati. Increases the load…

tesoro12 - - In Progress

This is an improved Chemical Plant. Here your water will be converted in a better ratio. <u>Effect:</u> Water will be converted to Hydrogen in ratio 4:1. = Questo è un impianto chimico evoluto. Qui la tua acqua sarà convertita in maniera più efficiente. <u>Effect:</u> L'Acqua sarà convertita in Idrogeno con la percentuale di 4 a 1. This is the storage for your Iron. Here it will be stored until you\'ll need it. Also your save iron will be increased with every level. <u>Effect:</u> increase Iron …

tesoro12 - - In Progress

The Command Center is the base for the best engineers of your Empire. They develop new construction strategies for new, effective buildings. <u>Effect:</u> The construction time of your buildings will be lowered. = Il Comando Centrale è il luogo dove lavorano i migliori ingegneri del tuo Impero. Essi sviluppano strategie di costruzione innovative per nuovi edifici. <u>Effect:</u> Diminuisce il tempo di costruzione di tutti gli edifici. A bunch of scientist and technicians working here to find ne…

tesoro12 - - In Progress

Returning = In rientro Attack = Attacco Station = Stazione Transport = Trasporto Colonize Planet = Colonizzare un pianeta Command Center = Comando Centrale Research Center = Laboratorio di Ricerca Iron Mine = Miniera di Ferro Lutinum Refinery = Raffineria di Silicio Drilling Rig = Piattaforma di Perforazione Chemical Plant = Impianto Chimico Advanced Chemical Plant = Impianto Chimico Avanzato Iron Storage = Deposito per il Ferro Lutinum Storage = Deposito per il Silicio Water Tanks = Serbatoio d…

tesoro12 - - In Progress

Message on Planet colonization = Avviso di colonizzazione del pianeta target Planet = Pianeta bersaglio The Planet %s and all associated events (except research) will be deleted = Il pianeta %s e tutto ciò che gli è associato (eccetto la ricerca) sarà cancellato Bigger amount of Units<br />(on one planet) = La più grande quantità di <br />(su un singolo pianeta) Ship Factory = Cantiere Navale Defense = Difesa Galaxy = Galassia Fleet = Flotta Error! = Errore You don\'t have a Research Center = Ti…

• SERVER Andromeda

???

• SERVER Andromeda

Ciao a tutti Quando è previsto il lancio del server Andromeda? Sarà già tradotto in italiano? Hello everyone When is the launch of the server Andromeda? Will already translated in Italian? Hallo, Wann ist der Start des Servers Andromeda? Wird bereits in Italienisch übersetzt?

• Traduzione

mario22 - - Requests

I'm interested I have submited my application to translate the game in Italian