Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• K-remora [Lucky] Vs t[x]0n1 [OCB]

Remora - - Hall of Fame

....2 message in 20 minuts .... 3 messages in 30 minuts and 4 messages in 1 years. Informed about it ..... small player. For people like you that I do not come in the forum. Do not cry. I close here

Remora - - Hall of Fame

You've shown us that you can not play !! You are SCARCE

Remora - - Hall of Fame

Stop !! Every time I hear new rules interpretations and players who find excuses for everything. The truth is that I do not have time to go to the forum, so, a few friends, publish for me and then, I had already put him in the crosshairs from a week, because you attacked my friends, don sacha and menes. Lucky for you, because, you have been avoiding four my attacks.....you has withdrew before. But your fate was sealed. Everyone has their own goals. You are looking for Sacha, I was looking for yo…

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Remora - - Spamcorner

Hi, this is my first and last message on forum. Why, If you do not have Fear, you call a stupid rule ? About 1 month you try to Escape for a week to be able to finish the War. You have been destroyed. Everyone can see the average score of each player, the hof ecc.. Your inferiority is obvious! The admins are wrong to evaluate and apply this rule. YOU ARE COWARDS !! P.s. This game loses credibility and, perhaps, players !! Bye

• [Event] World Cup Bets

Remora - - The Tavern

Chile Netherlands Colombia Costa Rica France Argentina Germany Belgium NICK: K-remora Stv3N: Confirmed!