Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 216.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rotti, my fellow, It was real plesure to be in the same boat with you. I am playing this game for more then 12 years, and you are definitly the best player I had played with and against. Take your deserved holiday, and keep a visit to us from time to time. Cheers to you and Muge and see you soon, who knows maybe on other server or game Rotti, mein Freund, es war echt schön, mit dir im selben Boot zu sein. Ich spiele dieses Spiel seit mehr als 12 Jahren, und du bist definitiv der beste Spieler, m…

• WHISTLA [DARK] vs Tiburon [13]

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Boooom he had no chance

• What a fight from both of you. Great! Server needs more of these

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

Dannyto - - Other Attacks

Good rebuild Max, it was great battle p.s well I guess playing with fire could make you burn board.raven-core.com/index.php…2d9f80f5d3fe03a38e3b6a6ad

• [ENGLISH TAVERN] World Cup 2018

Dannyto - - English Tavern

Italy

• Dalpo [SPQR] Vs C e s c [DARK]

Quote from Cesc: “Quote from Dannyto: “Nice fight! Good rebuild both. ” Lol, wellcome back from your winter sleep ” ...ahhh yeah you already rebuilt

• Dalpo [SPQR] Vs C e s c [DARK]

Nice fight! Good rebuild both.

• Make new hiearchy with all current staff, even add some new postions... add Marketing and PR sector with goal to introduce the game to new players and some old players who des not know vendetta still exist. Then, promote to social media, games blog, use the curent players to call other players. Cant be so bad idea, since we are playing there are many others who would paly it as well. At the end, tey to program some procceses so that they authomaticly find cheaters and punish them hard, real hard…

• New discussion new rules

Dannyto - - Server 2: New York

I found this stupid and panic made descision. Actually what we need is to promote this game, social media and many more, 4000-5000 players at least. Then, big panishment for multis and pushing, not just 3 days. And then, you play the game w/o giving a shit about cheaters and quiters. Like this, with new rules, you are rewarding cheaters and loosing decent players

• Thats what server needs! Give us more of this

• Nice battle guys Good rebuild both

• James McGill vs CESC

Pffff Cesc all those noobs seems to like him

• Nice fight, good rebuild both

• Rottweiler vs Dios Nadal

Dannyto - - Hall of Fame

Nice job guys, finally some action on the server, tnx to both of you lets hope server will follow you Good rebuild both

• Legione Felix VS BUD SPENSER

Quote from 99n99: “Quote from Cesc: “If everyone will write in their native languages it will be a mess here. English? ” Sta se ti tayleru jedan uvik misas ” Swicarac, sedi dole da ne dobijes po guzicu!!!

• Bud ban Lucas Bibit!!!! skandal

Dannyto - - Politics

Quote from bibitannaro: “Quote from Dannyto: “I am 100% sure there is 2 days delay and GOs cant see who is offline or online. Its normal to be angry after you had been banned. See, you made mistake, you had been banned. Simple as that. You can not brake rule (ex: kill man) and say I madr mistake I wanted to kiss him not kill him. Get it?!? Good, mistake we beleive you, but then take the responsibility for making mistake. About, not checking whole server, I guess Ravenc is checking that part and …

Dannyto - - Politics

I am 100% sure there is 2 days delay and GOs cant see who is offline or online. Its normal to be angry after you had been banned. See, you made mistake, you had been banned. Simple as that. You can not brake rule (ex: kill man) and say I madr mistake I wanted to kiss him not kill him. Get it?!? Good, mistake we beleive you, but then take the responsibility for making mistake. About, not checking whole server, I guess Ravenc is checking that part and GOs worh occansioly. Thats someone else job to…

Dannyto - - Politics

Quote from bibitannaro: “Rispondo in italiano brutti bimbiminkia bollosi repressi e scorretti. Bud Merda Spencer oltre a fare il GO gioca e già questo mi basta per gridare allo scandalo! Se ci sono stati degli scambi sbagliati in passato posso garantire che questo non è successo perchè siamo stati molto attenti, brutte merde, a scambiare al tasso giusto. Il fatto è che quel bimbominkia senza vita probabilmente tossico dii Bud ha addirittura edificato accanto a me nel quadrante 25:25, brutti imbe…

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

Take it easy Bud, you killed half server

• New Stiddari Server!

Dannyto - - Game News

Do we have GOs so that we can be sure there is not pushing and cheating at New York server? Would be a pity to start a new server with this issue...