Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 704.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That flower has built a wall around its garden. lol. Ive got a few ideas in mind

• I feel that there is a conversation occurring about my multiple time top spot, and I am not represented in it. lol. I will admit that it looks like I have a real challenge ahead of me finally to regain it, and it will likely last very shortly Great use of those troops sirius! Huge damage

• Owwwwwwwwwiiiieeeee!!!!! Thats a painful strike

• Attack heavy. The Sentih, Lex, and Lev have almost the exact same ratio of attack:defense indexes. They are just scaled a little bit differently, and have different costs and consumption. The big difference with Camos is that they have a very different ratio of attack:defense index. I think a bigger troop than the sentih that is weighted mostly in attack index, with weaker defense index and lower consumption than the camos (proportionally to how much higher its indexes are obviously) The idea is…

• I am starting to think that the key to addressing this is actually having a more fluid game. One that changes as we get into these circumstances more. For example, when Stiddari reached a point that attacks were too expensive, RavenC added a new tech to reduce movement costs. This is one example of how to try to balance the game as it becomes more unbalanced. Another example is the complete button that comes up on productions in the final 5 minutes. This helped speed up the early game alot as we…

• What is the best playing style?

CannabisKid - - The Tavern

No top player has mass produced Camo bombers with the intention of being unable to move their fleet. Only people making this claim against others. The same people you would think are actively looking to fight and keep such a fleet from growth, but.... Jpr, I think you get it, so does stubigman, and I think Destroyer is getting it too. The cycle of I build them because you build them is called changing your strategy to address your opponents strategy. What all the complaining in this board is abo…

• I think Stu has the closest to my opinion, but many of you are making solid points. Camos cost so much to move, because that is how you make them less significant than the "real troops" that keep getting talked about (I disagree greatly at this title, but I am referring to sentih, lex, lev. Only those with no strategy skills consider these the only "real troops".) Reducing the cost of them to move will create more battles with them, but also allow more of them for nerfing. Under the current cost…

WTF IS A PROPER FLEET?!?!?! There has ALWAYS been camo bombers in this server. Your argument is just stupid. Your complaining that noone will attack with them, but then you are afraid of fighting against them...... Seriously....... You only attack people with far less indexes than you. You already said it yourself. Your complaint is that they cost too much to move, but you are afraid of me attacking with them.... LOGIC?!?!?! You have got a seriously perverted understanding of the English word "C…

I have already said multiple times. The "Real ships" argument that you guys make only benefits the people at the top, who have played since the very beginning of the server. Noone else at all. Since over half of your alliance fleetsaves every night any ways, im not sure why you are complaining so incredibly much about PART OF THE GAME SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF THE SERVER!!!! When actions are equal to words, I wont call them out anymore. But when there is nothing but complaining about people turtlin…

Starscream cry's about how they cost too much to move, yet he refuses to fight me specifically citing that I have camo bombers. While he has over 5 million more points. This is exactly my point. We just cry out, when it gives us an advantage, or when we see our advantage at risk. There is no skill here, there is no legitimate claim. Starscream, If you are a man, leave your troops at home, and I will come visit with over 5M less, and worse indexes. You have already refused my challenge multiple t…

Quote from Stv3N: “Quote from CannabisKid: “cry less, play better. ” Lets try to use kinder words, im sure you can do that. ” In the face of constant, epic crying, I am not concerned about using "kinder words." Perhaps if moderation wants to participate in controlling the CONSTANT COMPLAINING by the self proclaimed "best alliance" then there wouldn't be responses like that.... But we pick sides here.... Ill reiterate exactly as I meant. Stop crying. Play better. Your alliance was in the lead for…

cry less, play better.

I unfortunately will not agree to any restrictions of ships that are not done by RavenC because he feels they are needed for balancing. I believe that Stealth/Camo Bombers are key to balancing this game. They give people an opportunity to do SOME damage from farther down in the rankings, and allow for team attacks to be more possible. The complaint about people building them for defense is no better than complaining about people building rocket towers for defense. Anyone who has had 200k stealth…

• Gotta learn about ninja's somehow. Good defense Sirius. Battousai, if you didn't learn from this how to prevent it, then message me and we will discuss strategy some more I like the willingness to attack, just a good idea to be careful doing it

• Im not a fan of posting CR that you aren't willing to post the indexes and fleet on. I think that you just dont post, and be happy with the hit internally. But that is just my opinion. Nice hydro though, and thats quite a few Spy probes killed!

• Quote from Spectra: “I'm just waiting for Battousai & CannabisKid to come by and talk about how cowardly this attack is. I mean, Buddy had 7 million more points.” You dont read very well do you? When you actually participate on this server, please feel free to comment some more. Until then, your comments make as little impact as your account has on the server....

your refusing the hear the difference I am claiming in scenarios. I am not at all referring to people who DODGE attacks, as you are referring to. I am referring only to the people who every single time they get offline, send all of their troops at every planet, to an empty planet so that they cannot be killed while they are offline. This ruins the game in my opinion, and is a major reason why there are so few attacks on this server. Dodging is normal and different than when I refer to Fleetsavin…

The difference is the many times that you have recalled your troops while trying to attack me... the way I play leaves the possibility both of someone hitting me, and of me ninja'ing them... The fleetsave strategy is about just hiding. There is no honor in hitting someones sides, then going and hiding all the time. Sorry, but you guys are arguing the really pathetic argument here.

• Why have you recalled troops that you have sent to my buildings many times? There is a big difference between dodging an attack, and fleetsaving every time you go offline...

• Skill is not fleetsaving. I dont know how confused you are.... But sending your troops to an empty planet every time you are offline is cowardice, and nothing else. I dont care how you want to justify it. You haven't been able to keep up with me even with your shitty strategy, and as you pointed out, me getting crashed down multiple times. Perhaps if you weren't so afraid to lose your troops you could know what the top title spot feels like (probably not...)