Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1 to 5.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 5.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba RavenC in 5 minutes: [Jun 13th 2015] Quote from RaVenC: “My studies are finished now. So I have some more spare time again for the development of my games The Plan for the next weeks is: - finishing Combat System and Unit Rebalancing - Alliance rework ” [Jun 17th 2015] Quote from RaVenC: “Not completely like in ikariam but some thoughts out of it and some improvements ” [Dec 14th 2015] Quote from RaVenC: “Dear players, as you may noticed,…

• Quote from Stv3N: “We will warn when we wish, we do not live 24h looking at this board, and many times we even debate the actions to take. Lastly, IV allways said the same, if you all show respect we will do the same, but if everyone decides to do what they want we will start to moderate as the rules state, no buts... Thread Closed, the HoF does not follow the HoF rules and the purpose of this post is only to provoke. ” Quote from Stv3N: “Well at least here you found the correct place to comment…

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba Stv3N in 5 minutes: Quote from Stv3N: “Clearly this project is on standbye, inicially for personal reason and now work, so i lack time... Still ideas can keep coming and with the new server its good to pause this... But eventually it will go live. ” Quote from Stv3N: “You guys have been busy, im sorry yo say i didnt read all... I like the idea of not knowing how many troops your enemy really has, maybe a good idea to avoid mass suicide is…

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba As a Community Manager, you are the online face of a game. You are an all-knowing guru. The sounding board for new ideas. The bulwark for player frustrations. The voice of the company. You bear the brunt of criticism and complaints, but also get to bask in the glory of appreciation and praise. Why is good community management so important? Groups of people, from all over the world, uniting in a passion for a certain video game, and for gam…

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba You talk about how much you want to start your own online game with your family or friends, but you never really commit to getting started. You keep waiting for the ‘right time’ or continue to ‘think about it’ without ever getting started. I read a statistic recently that said 90 percent of new online games fail in the first four months. Four months! The reasons for this? 10. Lack of commitment. You talk about how much you want to start yo…

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba Most executives I study are driven by power or achievement (or some combination of the two). Power-driven people want to be in charge and they want authority to make decisions that will impact others. By contrast, achievement-driven people are more thrilled by accomplishing difficult tasks, even if no one else notices. (To discover what drives you, take this free quiz Are You Driven By Power Or Achievement?). Neither of these drives is bet…

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba While an occasional passive-aggressive approach to life's problems isn't unusual, manipulation and indirect communication are a way of life for some people. Passive-aggressive people often go undetected in the office and in their social circles—at least initially—because they disguise their seething hostility with a pleasant demeanor. Here are nine things, though, that only passive-aggressive people do: 1. Deliberately "Forget" to Do Thing…

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba Success is a game of habits. In itself, "success" is a relative term and so its "achievement" is fully dependent upon the habits you put into place that move you step by step toward the "end" you define for yourself. To be "successful," it becomes a matter of the routine you put into place for yourself. Whenever you are looking outward, for example, it is very clear the difference between those who create positive daily habits for themselv…

• board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052baboard.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba Definition: Sabbatical or a sabbatical (from Hebrew: shabbat (שבת) (i.e., Sabbath), in Latin: sabbaticus, in Greek: sabbatikos (σαββατικός), literally a "ceasing") is a rest from work, or a break, often lasting from one month to a year. The concept of sabbatical has a source in shmita, described in several places in the Bible. For example, in Leviticus 25, there is a commandment to de…

• Stiddari Team ?

Deadpool - - The Tavern

Quote from RemmiDemmi: “ What else am I supposed to do????” board.raven-core.com/index.php…46c5a5d560f41d9f67a0052ba

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 5.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• World Cup semifinals poll

Deadpool - - English Tavern

Belgium and Croatia go to the final... I guess... Well... I was more sure about Croatia before the last game... Start to bullshit around... Unnecessary yellow card.. Plus political messages... Not sure if the coach still have his hand on the team to control them... Almost lost with Russia because of bullshiting around...

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 5.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner

• Belgium!!!!!!!

• 1 to 10.000

Deadpool - - Spamcorner