Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• "Jaegers"[NR] vs -=Dave=-[vvv] Walka trwala 2 runde/y. Podsumowanie: Jednostka............ilość....znisz......ilość....znisz Strzelec.................0........0..........3........0 Skrytobójca............100......100........676.......36 Straty Punkty:...........23.600..............8.496 Jednostki:...........100.................36 Broń:............200.000.............72.000 Amunicja:........100.000.............36.000 Dolary:........3.000.000..........1.080.000 -------------- Jednostki razem......…

• GG

• Cesc ( v|V|v ) VS Lunaky ( NR )

sirDave - - Other Attacks

Gj Cesc!!! Mortal Combat!!!

• Quote: “Originally posted by EternalSilence dave ojo con la boca que nadie te a insultado a ti como para decirme rata ok? y para tu informacion la nuestra es una familia, la pregunta la tuya lo es ???” speak to us in English, loud and clear, because no one understands you - rat Warned, see profile. NaHuaL. Quote: “10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.” He is telling you to stop calling him that way and you insist. …

• Quote: “Originally posted by EternalSilence me parece dave que antes de abrir la boca tienes que leer un poco mas, ya que tambien atacamos a los que nos doblegan en puntos asi que shhhhhh” Rat has spoken Your family already knows? that you are selling them?

• chilllout NR Desperation part 2 ALL NR attack only the weakest players without units L O L

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK Quote: “Originally posted by sirDave Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK I post only big atacks...no my diary farms I am waiting something from u....u only know to criticism and be farmed :D” I'll tell you one thing. do not start a war with the Polish players because you will regret!!! .............................................................................................................................” Lol, other farm talking :D” our rat in your team s…

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK I post only big atacks...no my diary farms I am waiting something from u....u only know to criticism and be farmed :D” I'll tell you one thing. do not start a war with the Polish players because you will regret!!! .............................................................................................................................

• Quote: “Originally posted by KroniK buena Lunaky. robson no es de la familia VvV, pero es polaco tambien, y atacó curiosamente a varios de nuestra familia. Por cierto, con mas de 15 veces su poder de ataque y defensa, y tienes bajas :(” LOL what You have for players? of disab... in the eyes?! hahaha Lunaky dude - no comment

• Which Combat System do you like?

sirDave - - Polls

Mercenary Vs Mercenary but strip away the fast time Scout units. This is a joke no good fight!!!

• Quote: “Originally posted by MOROMAN llendo a por los peques asi podra sentirse satisfecho eso si luego van de llorones a mas no poder buaaaaaaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaa 26:27:241 23:21:138 Wed, 04.06.2014 - 18:00:54 Wed, 04.06.2014 - 20:20:54 02:06:22 6 Atacar 5 Cesc [v|V|v] 30.048 97.254 580.973 708.276 32 278 ㊑ASTUR74㊑ [NR] 4.213 15.520 16.356 36.089 12” niektórzy nie zrozumiej Cypek i nie spinaj sie, zeby tu pisac po angielsku Oni maj wyjeb..ne na nas to my miejmy na nich jeszcze troch…

• Quote: “Originally posted by EternalSilence una sugerencia para cuando escribís en tu idioma, trata de que no sea en tu lunfardo así podemos entenderte gracias caballero, poque sino seria lo mismo que yo te ponga : eh amigo no te pongas la gorra watin :kopfkratz:” corregido sólo por efecto de su colega

• Quote: “Originally posted by MOROMAN iba de espabilao y se a estampao es un oportunista asi que nada mejor que dejarle ver algo que le parezca golosillo para que se lance y asi le a ido” Rozrewolwerowany rewolwerowiec rozrewolwerowaB urewolwerowanego rewolwerowca. to sobie teraz to kurna przetBumacz Attention to the language used. NaHuaL Quote: “* FORUM Server 1: Chicago (link) - This is the only Forum, with sections and subsections where you can post in any language of the ones allowed in this …

• Quote: “Originally posted by Cesc Quote: “Originally posted by sirDave At the time of the declaration of war prevailed rules 1 reason for declaring war - could not declare war on weaker clans. Twice a lower spot. 2 the duration of the war he was up to 1 month 3 end of the war = solution clan or payment for a loss in tranches Each player in a clan, had the right to withdraw from the war and did not take an active part in its time, and attacks on such a player does not count towards the final poin…

• At the time of the declaration of war prevailed rules 1 reason for declaring war - could not declare war on weaker clans. Twice a lower spot. 2 the duration of the war he was up to 1 month 3 end of the war = solution clan or payment for a loss in tranches Each player in a clan, had the right to withdraw from the war and did not take an active part in its time, and attacks on such a player does not count towards the final points. Each player could Stations of foreign clans as a mercenary war, dec…

• Quote: “Originally posted by EternalSilence Psujesz moj finezj tymi zamazianymi wklejkami Zunge raus Pozdro dla rodaków Zunge raus Estás arruinando mi? delicadeza? los aportes borrosa Zunge raus Saludos para paisanos o algo asi jajajjajjaja” you learn languages Warned, see profile. NaHuaL Quote: “ 5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the…

• Psujesz moj finezj tymi zamazianymi wklejkami Pozdro dla rodaków Guys sorry I must coretc this shi..t this is better and prettier Quote: “Originally posted by MOROMAN 23:21:138 Informe de Batalla -=Dave=- 30.05.2014, 12:51:24 Informe de Batalla: xx:xx:xxx (-=Dave=-) >>> xx:xx:xxx (㊑ASTUR74㊑) Fri, 30.05.2014 - 12:51:24 Ronda de batalla 1 Unidades Cantidad Destruido Cantidad Destruido Matón 0 0 1 0 Acuchillador 0 0 1370 21 Pistolero 0 0 150 2 Agente del FBI 0 0 40 1 Scout 73 72 50 1 Puntuación de …

• Jak zwykle Polskie najlepsze nawet generator RW mielismy lepszy ni| te badziewia tutaj gratki

• Job!!! :d

sirDave - - The Tavern

Quote: “Originally posted by Maty hat are the rewards ... You put the resources you offer, and it takes them kills. How much are you offering for my head? lol” 1$ only so much you're worth hahaha

• Job!!! :d

sirDave - - The Tavern

I have a question whether in this version of the game you can officially give the order to kill someone? in another version is normally functioned that is why I question "I pay You = You kill someone for me" thx for your answer