Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 697.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I quit everything online a couple of years ago, as many of you know, but i could be intrested in getting the code, and meybe set it up on a couple of servers. I dont need/want user data, i would probably need someone active to run the things since i work alot lately and really cannot come back as an active player. Its early to tell, but maybe something could be done. Ofcourse Ravenc would get mention(if he wants) as the sole "founder" of the reworked code.

• Hello :D

Starscream - - The Tavern

Hehe well guys i will think about it, but the problem is, when i play something, i play it flat out, and if i cannot play it the right way/my way i just dont, becouse i get frustrated I cant change my mindset thats always competitive no matter what i do

Quote from Starkiller: “Understandable mate, but no one is ever truly retired unless you are dead lol. When the time is right, come back, ex DT members are still running things ” Meybe one day, here or somewhere else i will return, you never know

Quote from Starkiller: “We're good mate, at HIT we're keeping the game active by going after the top 1, regardless of who they are, can't let anyone get to big. Keeps the game interesting. The memories and friendships keep me in the game, even after 13 years. I've taken breaks here and there but never truly retired. ” Yeah, i saw, atleast someone is alive Sadly i cannot play the way i want due to my real life, in general work, thats why i quit, becouse i would be angry if i couldnt be able to pl…

Well, i think its more then 3 years since my retirement but i still see some of you are active How are all you guys? Hows going? What keeps you all this time in the game still Starscream aka TheDarkSide

• FdP KBs: The Beginning

Starscream - - Other Attacks

Good luck, you are going to need it

• FdP KBs: The Beginning

Attacking LOQUI is one of the worst ideas you can get, trust me, he is the only guy we(DT) had problems with on server 1. When he retaliates back you will understand what i mean...he is active and farming more then anyone on server, and all the losses he had he will repay x10.

• Verbindung ist nicht sicher

Starscream - - Bugs

Site is having problems with certificates, meybe google is making problems or server side.

• Fake News

You guys have too much free time

• All I am saying is..that ravenc should focus on fights, attacks, wars, in general activity in that range, becouse we saw what happened and is is currently on S1. We are a small community, this are not ogame servers where at its peak where 11k players per Universe, so we should focus to make the experience fun, but also give people a reason to attack, rebuild, not stick with farmville where they build for 3 years without a single attack. We had only ONE SINGLE WAR so far..was FBI and ST i think, …

• The thing about farming title points Ravenc, i think you should consider my view in some form, becouse trust me, alot of people will abuse it. So better to prevent it then to see it happening, and you sure will, becouse most of people this days not have much honor/pride in themselfs( they shown that on s1) and will use all kind of stupid/non pridefull ways to make them look better then they actualy are becouse they "can". With the honorable system you actualy would force everyone to fight evenly…

• I also agree with title points being the main highscore. It would force people to fight and attack more, but also i would add to be made some kind of honorable system, meaning lets say NO.1 player with 100M of fleet, when he attacks somneone lets say with 50M of points that title points dont add up, meaning make attack and fights more fair and in the line, and to avoid stonger people "farming" lower players just for title points. Becouse we already saw on s1 a couple of TOP point players actualy…

• New Universe4k Server

Starscream - - Game News

Ravenc, will you finaly resolve the thing with alliance managment? Ranks, what people can do/see, please, i am waiting for that feature for more then 2 years.

• Just please make sure camos and noahs are not again the focal point of fleet, since we will end up like on server 1 with people building only camos and noahs due to index, and then they are unable to attack, and that leaves us with capable moving fleet ina constant problem where we are forced to attack someone who is a unmovable fortress becouse they are afraid to build sentis and lex only to attack us.

• neue Runde?

Starscream - - Questions & Help

It would be better i think to wait till the summer ends, since lots of people are on vacations and whatnot.

• neue Runde?

Starscream - - Questions & Help

We would also like a new uni, a fresh start and some good competition i hope.

• [SEARCHING] A Account

Starscream - - Black Market

Quote from PsykoOMaN: “i want to start in this game since gigrawars is shutted down and would like to not start from zero if possible So if u are about to quit gaming or u have a inactive account pls give it to me i will treat him well ” PM me ingame

• Well nothing personal againts him or anyone, but we want to fight, and we dont wanna people in top 15, especialy top 5 who just build and do nothing. Yeah, he avoided any fight, told us to leave him alone via PM, then later he said he wants a "fair" fight, yet he again escaped attacks from ours members who where close to him in points, so i am not sure what fair fight means to him, meybe 130m vs 20M, since he farmed title points of inactive and banned players. Your alliance is?

• HALL OF FAME - TOP 10 BY DT

Dream Team presents We decided to have our own HOF thread that we can update regulary with all HOFs. 1. STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer [DT] - Points Lost: 316,738.105 2. LittleDreamer [DT] vs. LOQUI - Points lost: 207.042.361 3. SPACE CADET [DT] vs. DREAMWALKER - Points lost: 199,526.675 4. LOQUI vs. LittleDreamer [DT] - Points lost: Points lost: 199.190.541 5. DoubleD [DT] vs. Stardust [FWC] - Points lost: 183 496 751 6. Starscream [DT] vs. OrzechBD [BD] - Points lost: 175,948.261 7. LOQUI vs. Christma…

• Congratulations on your HOF Almost 200M Fast rebuild, and to new hits