Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Primi polli arrostiti....

BannaStoCazzo - - Bar

i think that's the game and you are insulting people for 1attack. And you aren't the only. that's a no sense. You start with the scouts to kill movers, and this is the result. @Cabe: see the messages of your member matacapullos.......

• Primi polli arrostiti....

BannaStoCazzo - - Bar

Pollos are only clowns. they begin the attacks with the scouts to kill only movers, and now they are here to insult ML's members because they are making their vengeance ridiculous people...

• Quote: “Originally posted by anonymous3 Quote: “Originally posted by Stv3N multiaccount from ML ” your evidence sir?” Leave him to think that we are ML members I propose Stv3n to take place of sacha

• Quote: “Originally posted by anonymous3 Quote: “Originally posted by BannaStoCazzo Quote: “Originally posted by DiosNadal Quote: “Originally posted by Sucasucastobazooka Speak with Ravenc about this, i think it's the case that he know what happen really. He only ban for give vent his frustrations, without reason. I think that we don't need people like him. He close threads where himself start flame and nobody answer to him. But he close without reasons. That's a bad example for the community. I …

• Quote: “Originally posted by DiosNadal Quote: “Originally posted by Sucasucastobazooka Speak with Ravenc about this, i think it's the case that he know what happen really. He only ban for give vent his frustrations, without reason. I think that we don't need people like him. He close threads where himself start flame and nobody answer to him. But he close without reasons. That's a bad example for the community. I hope that Ravenc take action against this. Best regards.” dont cry men, dont cry an…