Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Version 0.10.4 translation

ElQuebeKois - - In Progress

Here's the weird language! Haha FRENCH: key: queue = file (If it's a "waiting line" could also be : file d'attente) Key: mission_msg_0 = Vos troupes du %1$s ont atteint le %2$s. key: mission_msg_1 = Des troupes etrangeres du %1$s ont atteint le %2$s. should be it, but it's quite difficult to chose the right words è.é

• HACK

ElQuebeKois - - Bugs

For a better understanding, here's the problem, translated: ______________________________________________________________ Hi there, I just connected to my account. 5 min later I was deconnected. When I reconnected to my account , I went from rank 18th to 25th. I didn't receive any attacks during this time Also, 3 of my buildings, were erased during this time, where, all of my mercenaries were... 205 r2d2 [PDC]33.418127.89820.088181.40434 No one else had access to my account except me the buildi…

• Ok! so it's really only about the units you kill and their value ? The more you kill, the highest rank you'll be then.. Ok well thanks it helped !

• Hi there ! Someone asked out to me how does the title ranks were made ... And after a few look ups throughout the board, I couldn't find anything about it ? Maybe a dumb question but, how are they made ? Thanks!