Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 991.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sad news, but it was many years where some "dead" games were resurrected. It was a pleasure to be here. Thanks you to RavenC, Stv3n and all the community.

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

Matacapullos - - Other Attacks

Oh Sacha, I'm sorry because you recently lost some troops, you would have destroyed laga with 0 lost. But not .

• Statistics / Estadísticas

Matacapullos - - The Tavern

Statistics from 20-07-2018 to 27-07-2018: Any consult, send private message. Cualquier consulta, enviarme un mensaje privado TOP 10 DOWNHILL Djinn -1064639 ĐoɳSαcӊα [KILLER] -610000 [MW] James -304195 Mibu [13] -276043 Shaytan -232139 DiRo -112953 BROLY [13] -106565 BYEBYE -101066 Halilsade -76778 The Judge [ANARCHY] -66765 TOP 10 UPHILL [MW] Bulldog [MW] 1130000 JUNK YARD DOG [DT] 420000 ┼LegioneFelix┼ [ML_R] 420000 Little John [IL] 360000 Müge [DARK] 360000 Jimmy_Schraubstock [MW] 350000 Thoma…

Updated last week. Tomorrow from 20 to 27 of July.

• Good luck Kamikaz, nice to meet you ingame last weeks. See you soon! Quote from tonylogry: “I had intended to leave the game for some time, today I will do it. I wanted to do the last CR but most players run ... but do not do anything! ” index.php I attacked 5 players from 4 different languages (and spied many others) and same result.

Pronto, tengo la clasificación del viernes y tendré la del próximo. El HOF también, no lo olvido. Soon, I have the rank from last friday and I will get new rankings this friday. I will update the HOF soon too. Sorry. Siento la demora. ============================================================= From last week Statistics from 13-07-2018 to 20-07-2018: Any consult, send private message. Cualquier consulta, enviarme un mensaje privado TOP 10 DOWNHILL Matrix_23 [KILLER] -855306 ⭐Luis Suárez⭐ [KILLE…

• Quote from whistla: “Quote from Matacapullos: “But I only run the movers/spies . This is my last battle here on s2. Sacha, we need a 3rd round on server 3. ” is this a official confirmation for a server 3 ? ” Ah, no, no. It is only a future possibility, but not an official or unofficial confirmation .

• But I only run the movers/spies . This is my last battle here on s2. Sacha, we need a 3rd round on server 3.

• The fastest on the West, atleast faster than me haha. Good battle!

• error

Matacapullos - - Politics

Closed, talk with @Stv3N privatly.

• New rules draft [Poll]

Matacapullos - - Polls

The maximum sitting period is too much long for me. I know that it is annoying when you go on holidays and lost advantage in your account process ... but if you are offline, what you want? u-mode exists for this cases too. About pushing: go away of your family, attack any member to get resources, and join again in the family would be including here (on short periods). Same in the opposite case, when someone left and he is attacked by family members to get resources and later join again. Inactive…

• New Ban Catalog draft [Poll]

Matacapullos - - Polls

Before reading, I say that the biggest problem here are the multi-accounts and the indirect pushing. Later than I read, I like this idea, and agree with whistla. Multi.account violation needs to have harder punishment than the others one, and a maximum of multi-account must be established. If you get more than 2 accounts the sanction needs to be bigger.

Statistics from 06-07-2018 to 13-07-2018: Any consult, send private message. Cualquier consulta, enviarme un mensaje privado TOP 10 DOWNHILL Brugals [Asilo] -1246028 Blutkönigin**Vika -1044030 Maximus [13] -755162 Dante [DT] -411959 Zlatan Ibrahimovic [DT] -410471 15metal [QBR] -372628 SiBiReC [DARK] -370111 Ibarboss [DT] -335506 Davide13 nel ♥ [ML_R] -328829 Edinson Cavani [13] -250011 TOP 10 UPHILL ┼LegioneFelix┼ [ML_R] 549567 Alchemist_Returns [Asilo] 367611 ⭐Luis Suárez⭐ [KILLER] 353567 Mata…

• World Cup 2018 Final Poll

Matacapullos - - English Tavern

The final poll, France vs Croatia. index.php Which National Team do you think will be the champion? Who will score? Mbappé, Mandžukić, Griezmann, Modric? Subašić? There will be extra time? and penalties? Vote and comment!

• France (4) Croatia (5) From 21 votes, some surpirses. Do you want an individual poll to the final?

• Hi, its a simple question. Do you like this board rule? Quote from Stv3N: “24. - It is forbidden to post the coordinates of the buildings of the protagonists involved on the Battles. This rule applies to all the Attacks posted in this Board. ” It is applied on the full board, for all the games and servers. When someone forget ( ) to hide the coordinates on board I edit it but usually I don't warn because it's a bit stupid rule. If you want to know some coordinates about a player you can check it…

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

Matacapullos - - Other Attacks

Yes, but it should be posted on hof section on a new thread. Good fight. I will try to update the last ~3 new battles soon.

• Blutkönigin**Vika vs MW+MWW

Matacapullos - - Politics

1. Please to everybody, be respectful. Before players we are humans. 2. Bud Spencer is the stiddari's GO. If you have something to talk about his job PM him directly and if you are not satisfied PM to @Spectra and later @RaVenC. As everybody knows, you need to be patience here. Quote from DemoN: “26. - Accusations or insinuations of any kind pointing a Staff Member of protection or partiality towards another Players or Board Members or comments to the way that a Staff Member carries out his/her …

• Closed. Now the semifinals World Cup semifinals poll

• World Cup semifinals poll

Matacapullos - - English Tavern

index.php In the last poll the users got 3/4 winners, and in the semifinals? I vote to Belgium vs Croatia in the final, come on!