Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Caça prémios

Lynx - - Questions & Help

Quote: “Originally posted by Broas Acho que apanhei, e já tenho um alvo em mente........ Tenho de testar :D” O asfig tem 49k dólares

• Hasta Más ver chicos!

Lynx - - Presentation & Farewells

Quote: “Originally posted by DonSacha Points Lose: Near= - 54.306 Gina= - 48.221 Me hubiera sentido avergonzado de escribir este Combat Rapport, porque el oponente ha ganado la batalla. Gran batalla Gina” No se trata de perder menos que el defensor. Se trata de enviar un mensaje.

• Where are your from?

Lynx - - Bar

Quote: “Originally posted by Matacapullos Quote: “Originally posted by Stv3N What we want to know is the country you where born” Learn this schedule Lynx.” Most part of the people live in the place they were born.

• Where are your from?

Lynx - - Bar

Good thread to learn schedules.

• Yeah I don't understand shit about that attack Good HoF I guess.

• Quote: “Originally posted by DiosNadal Quote: “Originally posted by DonSacha I am not codard. I don t attack little players.” jajajaja, you look my famili and look your family ?? who would you come to say coward when you declare war on a family having double points? solvent goes to my neighborhood I have prepared you a little party princess” I'm waiting for the moment you attack a main building instead of killing movers. I'll keep waiting I guess. Good attacks anyway!

• Quote: “Originally posted by DiosNadal oh my god !! good war but no is my style” Now you can use your 24/7 online time to dodge the attacks.

• Saqueos varios

Lynx - - Bar

Quote: “Originally posted by riuk RyUzaKi Porteador 85 Destruido: 0 Transportista 55 Destruido: 0 Mercenario 5 Destruido: 0 vs. Despistao - Recursos Robados: 964.241 Armas, 1.666.258 Munición, 16 Alcohol, 766.900 Dólares POINTS LOST RyUzaKi lost a total of 0 points. [SGO]TRON lost a total of 0 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer” Attacking members of the team?

• Hola vengo a spamear!

Lynx - - Spamcorner

nadal está online 24/7 y no tiene tiempo para el romance

• producciones del server

Lynx - - Bar

Armas: 2,666,544 Munición: 5,396,160 Alcohol: 38,232 Dolares: 722,760

• Speed server - thoughts

Lynx - - Suggestions and Ideas

I will turn on vacation before going to bed. Don't worry

• Speed server - thoughts

So here's what I think about the server. The idea is cool, really enjoyable. However there are some things that can be improved. Remove occupation troops so we are limited to 1 building. Having more buildings makes it faster but it also makes it boring. Too much clicks to do and you don't have time for anything else. Increase resource production even more. So we can do more in less time. Allow to take off vacation mode whenever you want, remove the 2 day limitation. Let's be sincere, this is a e…

• Currently there are too much banned players. And they all are with vacations. We should be able to farm them. I really don't think people with bot using / multi-accounting will be back to the game. So please take the vacation mode off.

• Speed server

Lynx - - Questions & Help

This will be really boring. 48h of putting buildings upgrading rooms that will take 1 second? Limit it to 1 building please.

• Quote: “Originally posted by RaVenC Mercenaries are overpowered. Why should i buff a unit, which is already to heavy? With the speed reduction to 50% its also possible to move more mercenaries as before.” Because the other troops are worthless? Either you buff the other troops to make them viable (like the modifier servers) or you lower mercenaries salary so we can use them properly. Right now mercenaries are the only good troop. So it's the only troop everyone will use. We need better salaries …

• Please lower the salaries. With 100 mercenaries it is already being too expensive.

• Cola de construcción

Quote: “Originally posted by Stv3N Estoy de acuerdo y desacuerdo xD Pero sin mucho preambulo, como maximo estaria bien 3habitaciones...por ejemplo pongo 3 construcciones en todos mis edis, un entreno largo y algunas tropas al horno y puedo estirar hasta 3 dias inactivo sin que nadie se de cuenta, es bueno porque si por alguna razon no puedo conectarme estoy trankilo, pero tambien sera un poco mas dificil pillar granjas...digamos "dificil" en el sentido que los inactivos 2 o 3 dias no suben, ahor…

• producciones del server

Lynx - - Bar

aquí está mi producción Armas: 1,179,744 Munición: 2,454,768 Alcohol: 83,232 Dolares: 348,792

• Discussion: ideal buildings number

Lynx - - Bar

What should it be? In vendetta, a good number was 24 (farmers), 30 (balanced) and 35 (production). After trying to analyze the attack power table it seems that the ideal buildings number depends on the honor level you set as acceptable. If I set honor 4 as acceptable, 31 or 34 buildings seems to be a good number. However with the current administration base formula, we have to choose 30, 33, 37, etc. How many building will you have?

• primeros ataques

Lynx - - Bar

Quote: “Originally posted by Claus Fue error en la traduccion mia! disculpa! no soy experto hablando aleman xD son Scout” Así que tiene más sentido