Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DonSacha: “Good timing Gina now we wait the revenge of Beretta81FS [Berserk].... muahahhahahahahahahhah EmoticonVillagesorriso (43).gif” So little kid. Just give me laugh, that's all. Grows. Do not mind the teasing , you should know that before doors to waste words .

• Something tells me you're really an impostor (Ezio). I did not notice that did not deserve my attention. In my opinion the one thing that overlaps the game, or any game is called ... RESPECT.

• Sorry again then. I was just upset at the Ezio Auditore said, "is just talk talk and do not have guts to loose troops:. (. Kayapo, Makiavel aka Robbialac, Berrreta, Siribec, Deadshot ʎnnǝᗡ)" I have no problem losing troops, not like is to lose them stupidly. This is what is the essence of the game. I do not answer for others, only for me and bad acts. By the way add to say that Deadshot, also tried to attack the Maka (for those who do not know and is out of the war), because then comes with unfo…

• Quote from TheDarkSide: “Quote from Ultramac: “TheDarkSide not understand it. One says that I'm afraid of losing troops, and show reports of actual attacks on the cesc, and comes now you say I'm a waste. Honestly do not understand you. ” What? I didnt say you are a waste, i said your boss doesent respect you and your ally in general. You need an better ally and boss thats what i said. You got me wrong” Ok, sorry. My English is translated by google. Misunderstood.

• The opposite of you (cesc), I respect all players

• TheDarkSide not understand it. One says that I'm afraid of losing troops, and show reports of actual attacks on the cesc, and comes now you say I'm a trash. Honestly do not understand you.

• Quote from Ezio Auditore: “Well... well... More than one week without relevant attacks. And another war finishing without Winners. I think one of the Mods on service: @Matacapullos , @Illia5 , @NaHuaL , should close this WAR. Shame on you Hells and shame on you Berserkers, nobody could win this... just run, fleet, run, fleet... I can't wait to the opening of the server 2, and I can charge to both of your Alliances and win some extra euros on my account by lecturing you how to play this game... M…

• Beowulf [HELL] VS 6u7oZ [Berserk]

Ultramac - - Other Attacks

Boa beo

• Comercio

Ultramac - - Questions & Help

Tenho armas para trocar por muniçoes ou dls. Quem estiver interessado mande mp pelo jogo. Nick: Beretta81FS Taxa: 5-3-1

• Que é feito dos Tugas !?

Ultramac - - Bar

Em modo "undercover" lol

• Taxas de recursos

Ultramac - - Questions & Help

Boas. Qual é a taxa que podemos negiciar recursos? Penso que no antigo era 7-5-1, podemos fazer 5-3-1?, sem infringir nunuma regra do jogo.

• Beretta81FS

Ultramac - - Presentation & Farewells

Pois, é mesmo hoje. Aproveito então o momento para actualizar a idade (40), cum catano, hehe. Quanto à declaração de guerra, já estou a fazer um mercenario fantasma para te espiar, lol Abraço p.s. Não faço nada ao calhas

• RE: RPedro

Onde é que eu já vi esta signature, lol

• Beretta81FS

Hummm, quem me conhece, já conheçe, lol. Agora apenas com um pouco meis de idade...39