Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Come on .. that is unfair .. Ravenc please restore the "Cargo capacity" of the scouts to 50 or more

• Statistics / Estadísticas

99n99 - - The Tavern

Quote from Matacapullos: “Quote from Matthew: “Great job Manta! But why I dont appear?? haha ” Most gay: Matthew Ugliest: Matacapullos Best player ever: hipeople Best family: [Team] Team Now you appear ... and me haha. ” Me too

• Legione Felix VS BUD SPENSER

99n99 - - Other Attacks

Quote from Cesc: “If everyone will write in their native languages it will be a mess here. English? ” Sta se ti tayleru jedan uvik misas

• New Stiddari Server!

99n99 - - Game News

Aahahah a jesu i dobili po picki Ah i to sto kazes, bas po nekad udem a nema ni poruke nediljno .. barem malo aktivnosti Kunem ti se da neigram inace barem ti i siby znali bi, nemam vrimena, dao se covik u business, pa ako krene mozda kad tad se opet vratim ovde malo za sprdanje Ajme koliko vrimena proslo .... tisigurnoigras

• New Stiddari Server!

99n99 - - Game News

Quote from Cesc: “Quote from 99n99: “Ahah my guys, i miss you Too much fun unforgettable .. Baahh, is better without GOs .. i still remember the SGO which play too and cheat and anyway he couldn't pull me down ihihi ” Wrong letter. You mean " my gays... "Deamon? tongue.png he was really special biggrin.png ” Guys, gays, there is not difference when a kiss follow the message ahah it explain everything Yes ahaha that was funny as hell, i still have the print screens of the attacks coming on me Ihk…

• New Stiddari Server!

99n99 - - Game News

Ahah my guys, i miss you Too much fun unforgettable .. Baahh, is better without GOs .. i still remember the SGO which play too and cheat and anyway he couldn't pull me down ihihi

• New Stiddari Server!

99n99 - - Game News

Yuppi, new server, no news, perfect reason to not play Remove the costs of moving amry and i will play again

• 1 to 10.000

99n99 - - Spamcorner

Quote from DonSacha: “Quote from 99n99: “1151 ” 1152 ” mon ami 1154 your smile is watching my tits che birichino

• 1 to 10.000

99n99 - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

99n99 - - Spamcorner

505 Dannyto trial masturbator? pffffff

• Haah, tooo majstore!!

• Good job bro! Byez from Mrc Prc

• Forum chat

Mrc - - Suggestions and Ideas

Was the opposite bro, is Mrc that placed buildings near you Unfortunatly no more time for the game, i prefer do something different although i miss it Aaaaand play with Mrc is an one-way match What about the chat? h2ECFFF1E.jpeg

• Forum chat

Mrc - - Suggestions and Ideas

Im bored from the game and i dont have time to it, but im not bored from the comunity, why dont add a chat on the board, i think is easy, and i see that is present a chat plugin. Yes yes i know, there is present a spam section, but i prefer something more fast, why i should open a new thread just for a little spam Where is my friend winnie, he dont spam more .. ? dead-winnie-the-pooh-funny-picture.jpg

• I just readed some replies fast, and i think the topic is about that the game is not growing and is deading, just few actives and bla bla bla .. tell me if I m wrong I can just say something, as an old browser gamer on a lot of public/private browser games .. : - There are no goals (endless game .. boring game) - If you want to be to the top and avoid farming, you have to spend hours and hours - The board gui is excellent, but what about game gui, is just a html page Use some JS and better CSS .…

• makaroni [S_T] vs Blumbi [Apex] 4313

Mrc - - Other Attacks

First month of game i thinked that was different the combat sytem ... same as you probably, that attack point just decarase deff points .. But seems like: AttackeAtt + AttackedDeff vs DefenderAtt + DefenderDeff ... Sum of attack and deff, and then the % between the two players, and of course with a bonus to the defender ..

• Internacional Spam!!

Mrc - - Spamcorner

Ehehe Yep, not a lot of ress, buuut .. "Thu, 05.02.2015" Be ready, I'll come back

• Internacional Spam!!

Mrc - - Spamcorner

Combat Report: x:x:x(Mrc) >>> x:x:x ([GA]Stv3N) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Battle round 1 Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed Trading Ship 22 0 0 0 Attack index 22 * 81% = 18 0 * 100% = 0 Defense index 1.408 0 Chances of Winning 100% 0% Chances of Espionage 0% Captured Resources Iron 101.935 Lutinum 22.114 Water 101.935 Hydrogen 0 Hmmm ..

• Hola vengo a spamear!

99n99 - - Spamcorner

Quote from robbyatmlc: “This board has gotten to be a complete and utter joke. Time to delete this account. GL to some of the people in the game, and none of the mods.” Finally bro, good decision (i hope you dont mean only the acc on forum) Only shit talkers and no fun eheh, everybody can say whatever want, but the only one fair family and equal family is the Berserk .. and of course the best

• Nice, can we know the motivation of the war? Just want fun in the best part of the game, or? Good luck to both