Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 331.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Other Attacks - Great Fun

saintmilo - - Other Attacks

Informe de Batalla: 2018-10-24 13:15:01S@int-MiLo Mercenario 3184 Destruido: 284Scout 38972 Destruido: 3476vs. CampodiMarte Porteador 4 Destruido: 4Transportista 71 Destruido: 71Mercenario 1046 Destruido: 1046Scout 2156 Destruido: 2156Recursos Robados: 1.629.000 Armas, 2.574.000 Munición, 79.437 Alcohol, 0 DólaresPOINTS LOSTS@int-MiLo lost a total of 379,172 points.CampodiMarte lost a total of 1,261,781 points.StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• Statistics / Estadísticas

saintmilo - - The Tavern

cuando se actualiza esto

• good sacha true to your style if you do not get double or triple points do not attack ... well good

• vaya diferencia de poder

• Kamikaz [Spqr] Vs Anfibio

saintmilo - - Server 2: New York

hahaha kamikaz is more or less the same you attack me very often to me and you get me 811,111 advantage ...You would have expected it was a beautiful battle

• Scout

Quote from LuisSuarez: “jajajaja que risas milo, y porque mejor no pides que eliminen todas las tropas y jugamos a subir edificios jajajaja Puro lloriqueo,si no te gusta, ahi esta la puerta, para ti y para tus multicuentas ” Tu cabeza tan falta de mateia gris es la que no te deja interpretar el sentido del post, y segundo aqui el señor de mil multicuenta sos vos asi que no me voy a gastar en discutir con vos... por otro punto gente lo que se plantea es que el team re vea la tropa scout sino el j…

• Scout

the scout created it as a quick spy troop ... not as an attack troop then the big vases and players who do not have enough balls to attack their score or similar scores started to create them in large numbers and began to slash the weak making it grow every day more and more average abandonment ... but that the team clearly does not care but aria something to solve it in 1 suddenly put a percentage to attack here is clearly worth everything and nobody cares anything, in end alone goes way to goo…

• Scout

the scouts in some way killed the game and many people who already have a good amount of millions in server 1 and a lot of vase from server 2 is dedicated to creating a good amount of scout and with that the only thing they do is to attack people of little punctuation generating the abandonment of all of them, it is obvious that those who have a lot of scouts are justified by saying that people are going because they can not keep up and that is not the case ... since those who started afterwards…

• Scout

As that is what I mean, that the scout has attack power 0 or 1 no more than that, then that would avoid the abuse by the big players of the server on the small and would give more grace to the game, .. where was the time to be planning the strategy to be able to hunt someone with the mercenaries to this day the people only scout in their majority and attack sacrificesScout 27,972 this is one of server 2 ...for me the team would have to go back to see the scouts ... who have attack power 1 or 1 I…

• Scout

What do you think of eliminating this troop? or modify it makes the game boring the people make that troop and the biggest ones are only dedicated to attacking small with that troop without letting it grow, there are many players that are given to the constant abuse by the big players. I think that if you think about the welfare of the game it would be good for the Team to analyze those things. putting percentage for attacks or somehow regards

eres un cobarde sacha

• hahaha the chutzpah surpasses all fun when the amount of troops more or less equal is easy to have 200k troop and go for people who have 60k with win is always easy bad boys will stand up but good to leave it you have to leave ... the song would be different if we had more troops

• lol matter which side is the god lol good touches do what best can ... because who wants me to hunt me out a little more advantage 100,000,000

pelea pareja...

• 1 to 10.000

saintmilo - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

saintmilo - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

saintmilo - - Spamcorner

• 1 to 10.000

saintmilo - - Spamcorner

834 manga de floreros jajajajja

Permiso..no se si van aca pero bueno comparto Informe de Batalla: 2016-08-02 10:26:15 Saintmilo Mercenario 2000 Destruido: 329 vs. umod-noob Matón 1 Destruido: 1Scout 1205518 Destruido: 1205518 Recursos Robados: 1.376.044 Armas, 2.782.620 Munición, 0 Alcohol, 0 Dólares POINTS LOSTTORY lost a total of 386,904 points.umod-noob lost a total of 15,671,740 points .StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer

• 1 to 10.000

saintmilo - - Spamcorner