Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 70.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Um adeus

Broas - - The Tavern

Tu sabes que a vontade ja não era muita, e depois não sei se tenho vontade de voltar a reconstruir todo de novo...... Ainda não apaguei a conta pois estou a ponderar se volto a ter vontade ou não! Vamos a ver! Entretanto minis e GAJAS!!!!!!!

• Um adeus

Broas - - The Tavern

Meus amigos, Chegou a hora de por um ponto final nesta aventura. Gostei de voltar a rever alguns nomes. Já tive a minha dose de batalhas!!! Agora vem o Verão quero ir beber umas minis! It's time for goodbye for me! For all of you, good luck, and keep the battles fair! The game for me had already lost interest a lot of time. It was more to spend time. But now the summer is coming and I want to drink some beers rested !!!

• Good Hit!!! Its time to rebuild for me!!!!!

• Prett [MW] vs Broas [ΛKƧ]

Broas - - Hall of Fame

Prett vs Broas Before: 1 Prett [MW] de 59.699 398.95 23.2*107 32.089.889 42 3 Broas [ΛKƧ] pt 59.912 206.58 32.8*107 28.459.003 26 Combat Report: Tue, 28.04.2015 - 09:05:15 Prett Mercenary 25505 Destroyed: 25505 vs. Broas Carrier 11 Destroyed: 8 Hitman 35 Destroyed: 26 Mercenary 23797 Destroyed: 17732 POINTS LOST Prett lost a total of 29,993,880 points. Broas lost a total of 20,857,816 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer After: 53 Broas [ΛKƧ] pt 59.912 206.58 37.33*106 7…

• AsFiG [ΛKƧ] vs Prett [MW]

Broas - - Hall of Fame

Agora toca a reconstruir!!!!! Vamos lá! Quem será o proximo?!?!?!?!?! Grande batalha!!!!!! HUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEE HIIIIIIIT!!!

• Dont drink and attack!!!!! Its a very good way to loose that bullsiht troops!!!!

• The speed of missions is fine. You can choose how fast you target your enimy. Of course can be a good strategy to hide some troops, but that strategy only work with a few troops. For example: If i need to send my troops for an 1 hour trip at 100% I need almost 4KK of dollar, and at 50% for that same trip a need almost 2kk. It's a lite too much to spent for a "fleet save"! I'de better spent on some training!!!! I did some fleet save to recover after i fall, and i'm sure that all good players do t…

• $$$M$$$ ( Menes ) vs Cesc

Broas - - Hall of Fame

Massive.... Time to recover for the next battle!!!!!

• Sorry to see another player gone! Good Luck IRL.

• Stiddari Changes

Broas - - Features & Ideas Discussion

As an idea it seems to me good , for thus avoids the leeches that take advantage of the fact that a player be down to attack , and then when the player returns, cry like babies not to be attacked ! As part of losing the protection by attacking , I think it should be better analyzed , because as we all know , to go back to skyrocket we have to farm , so we have to attack . A rule where attacks only with carriers , are not considered attacks on the protection period can be is created.

• Best Alliance Voting - 2014

Broas - - Hall of Fame

HELL A melhor familia será sempre onde nos sentirmos bem! Nem podia ser de outra forma.... The best family will always be where we feel good! Nor could it be otherwise...

• Broas [HELL] vs Cesc [Berserk]

Broas - - Hall of Fame

Quote from Cesc: “You deserve a rebuild after this I was planning something big that night, you came along, well, time is all we have here Nice battle Broas. ” I'm trying, I'm trying......

Broas - - Hall of Fame

Neither I knew I had this reward for my head !!!

Broas - - Hall of Fame

Quote from TheDarkSide: “This is how its supposed to be, attack someone stonger or someone close to your size, not players that have been hit and are recovering. Some members of your ally should learn from you Great attack, good recovery :)” Almost agree with you. But this conduct you speak, it is not so in our family, from you also do the same. Today I spent the day to prevent the rest of my army was annihilated. But it's part of the game ..... Let's go up again!!!

• beasts10.png ************************************************** Informe de Batalla: Sun, 26.10.2014 - 22:49:22 Broas Pistolero 5866 Destruido: 5866 Mercenario 1879 Destruido: 1879 vs. Cesc Mercenario 3342 Destruido: 1034 POINTS LOST Broas lost a total of 2,332,890 points. Cesc lost a total of 1,215,984 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer Quote: “Relatório de Batalha: xx:xx:xx (Broas) >>> xx:xx:xx (Cesc) Sun, 26.10.2014 - 22:49:22 Ronda de Batalha 1 Unidades Quantidade De…

Broas - - Hall of Fame

Was only possible because of the two players involved. The battles are done in the field and not on forum !! Good recovery for me hehehehehehehehehehe

Broas - - Hall of Fame

beasts10.png ************************************************** Informe de Batalla: Sun, 26.10.2014 - 22:49:22 Broas Pistolero 5866 Destruido: 5866 Mercenario 1879 Destruido: 1879 vs. Cesc Mercenario 3342 Destruido: 1034 POINTS LOST Broas lost a total of 2,332,890 points. Cesc lost a total of 1,215,984 points. StiddariTools - Beta Version - ©Copyright by Luxifer Quote: “Relatório de Batalha: xx:xx:xx (Broas) >>> xx:xx:xx (Cesc) Sun, 26.10.2014 - 22:49:22 Ronda de Batalha 1 Unidades Quantidade De…

• And I will go into VK mode next weekend, and is not because of the war! Good recovery to me hehehehhehehehehehehehe

• excuses, excuses, excuses! That´s what i read from here! See you! By the way, you see me as a pawn, but we are not all a pawn during a war?!?!? Don´t tell me that you don´t define targets on your alliance!

• I do not play for a ranking on highscore!