Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice battle bro At the end the only truth remains the high score board. You're the best one (after me :D)

• nice message LordOrin. good reconstruction to you. GG Ergo

• J'adooorrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee t'es un chef R2

• bloque pour de fausse raisons [Résolu]

mimi1975 - - Bugs

pour moi à partir du moment où il y a échange de ressources à un taux 'normal' je ne vois pas le soucis mais bon ...

• bloque pour de fausse raisons [Résolu]

mimi1975 - - Bugs

je ne vois pas où est le soucis si il y a une contrepartie ... pourquoi deux frères ne pourraient pas s'échanger des ressources au taux du marché alors que je peux le faire avec un parfait inconnu. je ne vois aucune concurrence déloyale là dedans. qu'y a t il derrière cette règle ? que veut on empecher ?

• j'ai deja écrit à RavenC mais n'obtiens pas de réponse de sa part. Ce serait une bonne idée de mettre à jour les descriptions IG alors : Description Dans cette formation, vous permettra de former vos unités de occupation, que vous allez utiliser pour occuper autres bâtiments et d'étendre votre pouvoir. A chaque niveau, vous serez capable de occuper deux bâtiments de plus. Pour le reste, pas de soucis avec la mise à jour. beau travail.

• Base Administration

mimi1975 - - Polls

Gestion de la base (Niveau 8 Total des bâtiments 16 / 16 not to me neither ... seems there is a problem in your updates guys

• Base Administration

mimi1975 - - Polls

very nice solution that will normally make everybody happy. do you have any planning to release this new version (10.3) ? I don't ask a date but is this within a week, a month, ....

• Which Combat System do you like?

mimi1975 - - Polls

what's a modifier ?

• i don't see why we should keep it without any function. So if it's really useless ... drop it. I would prefer to add a function.

• top 1 secret

mimi1975 - - The Tavern

seems strange a so huge gap between two guys of the game board .... your fault or not, if he wants to avoid this, he has to put the rules in the game and not in the board. The 'smarter ' is perhaps too much as we play within the published rules ..... The original ones are unknown for the majority of the players.

• top 1 secret

mimi1975 - - The Tavern

OK so in that case ... conclusion = no rule for the game as it seems to be langage dependant. so as it has to be the same for everybody, can we have the insurance not to be punished for pushing ? (because send alsohol instead of dollar is for me exactly the same) easy answer but it doesn't solve the problem ....

• top 1 secret

mimi1975 - - The Tavern

this thread already exist in english. so perhaps will Ravenc be morereceptive if it's in another langage. strange to see that it seems to be the decision of 1 guy .... It will be hard to act against someone for pushing in the future ....

• Hello:)

mimi1975 - - The Tavern

you're right but I like to know the rules of the game I play. Perhaps we don't know all the details but from what have been explained on this forum, this is clearly pushing (extorsion) of dollars. either you change the rules clearly in the section 'rules of the game' either you have to act against this kind of gamers. And to be fully honest, I could not be part of a game play if all the decisions are taken by 1 guy without discussions like it seems to be the case.

• compte parrain

mimi1975 - - Suggestions and Ideas

faut pas chercher trop loin .... Extrait du lancement par RavenC Quote: “This international server starts as Server 1, so the game will leave the beta phase with the start of this server smileThe game will stay free to play. There wont be any buyable premium functions at this time but feel free to donate some money to keep the project running and the server payed.” donc rien qui correspond à un compte parrain n'est disponible.

• occupation carte

mimi1975 - - Questions & Help

je ne trouve pas ces propos digne d'un modérateur ... libre à vous de penser ce que vous voulez mais votre opinion ne m'interresse pas et ne faisait absolument pas l'objet de ma question. En l’occurrence, ici vous copiez prohib et pas vendetta. sur ce bonne soirée

• occupation carte

mimi1975 - - Questions & Help

comme les TO vont commencer à être débloquées, pourrait on avoir plus d'infos sur le système d'occupation de la carte ? par là je veux dire : peut on se coller aux batiments ennemis ou doit on laisser un espace libre ? si je me souviens bien, c'éait comme ca dans vendetta mais c n'est pas le cas sur prohib.