Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stiddari Team ingame

TRON - - Game News

It seems that everyone needs to be reminded that it's forbidden to attack any member of the Stiddari Team family ingame. Anyone who do so, will be banned. The accounts from this family are for testing and use for future events, they can't attack (and be attaccked) and do resources trading.

• [Bashing] Rules redefinition || Chapter 1

TRON - - Polls

I think that it's balanced in a grown and stable server (with at least 150\200 active players and with mercenairies), not at this time.

• [Bashing] Rules redefinition || Chapter 1

TRON - - Polls

I voted "I think it should be reduced the number of attacks to be considere", because of 2 reasons: - We ares still in the initial stage of the game, we should protect massive attacks to players in this stage, so they can develop the account and don't make players quit so soon in the game; -a low number of attacks possible increases the change of wars, because it's the only way to "escape" the bashing rule. And we all know that this game lives for wars

• EmperorSalcicha

TRON - - Presentation & Farewells

já ouvi falar de vitelo q virou salsicha, mas salsicha virar vitelo . . . ..