Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• The Story of Liam / La Historia de Liam

OrzechBD - - Bar

Zapłacono przy użyciuVISA x-4476Na wyciągu ze swojej karty zobaczysz pozycję „PAYPAL *STVEN228”.Numer identyfikacyjny transakcji9D896372V1725463U Wysłano do:Estebe Whitehead AniaStven228@gmail.comSzczegółyWysłano do: Estebe Whitehead Ania 50,00 SEK Opłata -ujemne 4,95 SEK Suma 54,95 SEK I Send mate

• BlackDragon Vs All server

OrzechBD - - Bar

maybe i dont know

OrzechBD - - Bar

you know what i tell you this is true i am muslim racist and i fck muslim white power Stv3N: Warned! I will not tolerate this language. Quote from Stv3N: “10. - The serious provocations and/or insulting other board members are forbidden and may lead to its author be warned.” Quote from Stv3N: “14. - It is not allowed to use inappropriate language forum; this also applies to words that are self-censored as long as it can be realized its meaning, users can be warned.”

OrzechBD - - Bar

Really

OrzechBD - - Bar

This war will be honoring the memory of our friend Roman he played with us tried to fight cancer several years did not give up, unfortunately, the disease won. infinite-wars.com SPARTA [#300] We as an Alliance Black Dragon declare total war to all of You on this server/game It is becouse this ugly rules in game that cause us trouble We do not have economy so we farm a lot so it is immpossieble for us to respect this rules that one can attack other only five times in 24 hour time <- it is most st…