Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banksy [MW] vs Matrix_23 [KILLER]

calze - - Hall of Fame

GG Bansky Matrix

• Cost of the mission

calze - - Features & Ideas Discussion

Quote from RaVenC: “Yes i can do this. But i suggest to reduce the movements costs to 200 instead, because there will be soon an research which will reduce the moving costs of the units ( Version 0.13.0 ) . I've added an poll to your post. Poll will last for one week. When the "Yes" votes are more than 50% the movement costs will be reduced.”

• Cost of the mission

it's time to lower the cost of the mission of the mercenary, because if you have between 40,000 to 80,000 mercenaries, you do not have the capacity safe to attack from the opposite buildings of the same district. example 1:1:1: attack 1:1:255 with 40.000 mercenary, this has a cost of +/- 12.000.000 dollars, thus, it is necessary to possess a level safe (80) I propose to lower the cost of the mission of the mercenary 150 instead of 300. this way you get a chance to attack and increase the fun Tha…

• New Server?

hello community, what you think of a new server? I agree, because in this way we can give the opportunity to make play new players and bring back the old players. please give your opinion

• Translate Version 0.12.0

calze - - In Progress

Italian Quote from RaVenC: “Modify E-Mail Address” Modifica email Quote from RaVenC: “New E-Mail” Nuova email Quote from RaVenC: “repeat” ripeti Quote from RaVenC: “change” cambio Quote from RaVenC: “The E-Mail Address has been modified successfully.” L'indirizzo email è stato modificato con successo Quote from RaVenC: “Both entered E-Mail Addresses do not match.” Entrambi gli indirizzi email digitati non corrispondono Quote from RaVenC: “Thats not an valid E-Mail format.” Non è un indirizzo ema…

• Translate Version 0.11.0

calze - - In Progress

Italian complete --- completo %1$d%% of the costs will be refunded. ----- %1$d%% dei costi verranno rimborsati Note: %1$d%% will be replaced with an value, for example 65% ----- Nota:%1$d%% verrà rimpiazzato con un valore di, per esempio 65%

• Matrix_23 [PDC] Vs The_Killer* [KMKZ]

calze - - Hall of Fame

Hi Killer I'm Matrix_23. GG for reconstruction

• Good

• KIRA[K.L] vs Matrix_23[300]

calze - - Other Attacks

I don't know how to set better the CR so sorry for the view. By the way enjoy the CR See ya Matrix_23 Source Code (7 lines) The striker has won the battle! Resources lost in the battle Resources lost by the attacker: 138.000.000 Resources lost by the defender: 270.870.000 Total of resources lost: 408.870.000 Points lost Points lost by the attacker: 649.152 Points lost by the defender: 1.274.373 Total of Points lost: 1.923.525 Profability Captured: 414.000 W , 684.000 M , 954.000 D Lost: 44.160.0…

• Bug soldi negativo

calze - - Bugs

Grazie delle info,ho visto che i soldi non so come stavano risalendo ed una volta in positivo ho potuto fare le stanze. La prossima volta so già cosa fare.

• Bug soldi negativo

calze - - Bugs

So Matrix_23

• Bug soldi negativo

calze - - Bugs

Buongiorno ho una problema su due edifiici. Mi segna i dollari in negativo e non posso uppare nulla nella stanza

• Congrats for the bonus attack of mercenaries

• Complimenti ad entrambi

• Bug Staziona [Risolto]

calze - - Bugs

Si è risolto da solo. Boh magari ho avuto sfiga io al momento :tongue: Comunque non mi permetteva di stazionare truppe nonostante avessi dollari per farlo

• Bug Staziona [Risolto]

calze - - Bugs

Cliccando su staziona me lo vede come se fosse trasporta risorse,il problema è che non funziona. Non si possono stazionare truppe

• Base Administration

calze - - Polls

10/100 Boom BABY!!!!

• [HELP]Blocco totale costruzione [Risolto]

calze - - Bugs

Ho fatto il contrabbando al 2 ma una volta finito mi blocca completamente tutto.Cioè non posso fare più nessuna stanza xD tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15cloq8&s=5 Ho dovuto cancellarlo anche se finito per poter fare altre stanze; ma cancellandolo me lo conta ancora ad 1 come se non l'avessi fatto